[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

quietshift

okay i updated the thing and it still says there is an update, what should i do?

2. Offline

Bjornke

If it says update craftbukkit then update craftbukkit. If it says zombie survival is out of date try downloading the plugin again and make sure only one zombie survival is installed. Delete the old ones and put the new one in.

3. Offline

InSaNeAssault

Please can someone make a tutorial on the commands because i really dont understand them?

4. Offline

kdawg1496

So i made a map like call of duty black ops Kino, and its in the netherlands and i created it with the name zombies and i try to /join zombies and it says "Please try again later!" what is the problem i do not understand what i did wrong. and if you set a spawn is it suppose to say "Back to normal mode"

5. Offline

Bjornke

You must mAke the map on your primary world. Multi world support is not allowed. Also you must first LEFT CLICK a block then right click to exit. You should get a green message "set a ... Spawn" if you left click a block correctly.

Also guys PLEASE read the green direction that come up when you type in a command. Thy would be so awesome if yu just did what the directions say. :)

6. Offline

CRAZYpooCHUCKER

I drag the .jar into my plugins and then start the server (craftbukkit 1.2.5-R5(but I also have 4 on backup)). Then it says: "15:56:00 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\zombiesurvival-R1.0.jar' in folder 'pl
    ugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError
    : com/bjornke/zombiesurvival/main : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:151)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:305)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:230)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:214)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:190)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:55)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:158)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:424)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bjornke/zombiesurvival/ma
    in : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:41)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:29)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:140)" Help!

7. Offline

quietshift

It says that i need to update still and also the zombies are invisable

8. Offline

gamer979797

Had many problems. 1. Sign Saying "Misconfigured sign, please tell admin!" When I Even Tried Your Example. 2. Some Of The Commands Don't Work. 3. When I Tried To Alter The Config, None Of The Customization Applied. [Plugin Has Potential But A Bit Of Work Needs Done.]

9. Offline

kdawg1496

ok i recreated the map in my main world and i try to join and it still says try again later. my stat sign says o zombies wave 1 when i force start it but it wont let me join. and when i start it says admin started the game but right after it says internal error has occur what did i do wrong
    and when i set a spawn it say back to normal mode.
    When i end the game i am stuck and cant see anything but pixels and my arm or block whatevers in my hand and i can move.

10. Offline

NumeroUnoBaby

Hello, whenever I hit the zombies they don't take damage, and i know you said before yous R-4 craftbukkit, but I am using a web hosting service and they do not have that as an option to switch. Is there ANY other solution, because I am LOVING this plugin already! Pleasse help!

11. Offline

deathroadkill

i agrre and it looks good to

12. Offline

Daniell

I have a video if you want to see it, also, signs dont work, keeps saying contact an admin...

13. Offline

Bjornke

All, this is not 1.3.1 compatible yet. I am on vacation and cannot update it till Sunday. Second, I will compile on java 6 to increase compatibility with those experiencing loading problems because they're not on java 7. Third I will create a video and a text document on how to setup the game. Thanks for the support guys.

Also to all experiencing issues above thia post none of them are bugs, they're a result of improper signs and improper game creations. To help all of you, I will create a video explaining the proper way to do things and such.

So please stop saying they're bugs, I have confirmed through my testers none of your issues are bugs. :)

14. Offline

Daniell

On the sign example you have
    zombie
    iron sword

which would not work because it doesn't have 267:1. I think this is the main reason most people are experiencing issues.

15. Offline

Bjornke

Yup you're correct. I need to update some stuff which I'll do tomorrow when I get back from vacation. Thanks mate.

16. Offline

MythicCynic

Literally the only things keeping me from downloading this plugin is
    1) I don't see an ability to have separate inventories when inside of and out of the game
    and
    2) This is not a very large deal at all but integration with world guard or world edit to set an area as a game space could prove to be worth looking into.

This looks like loads of fun so i may give it a try, but not being able to separate inventories puts me in a bad spot. lol.
    Looks amazing though, hopefully we can expect to see more like this.

17. Offline

Bjornke

Separate inventories will be considered for R1.1

Some already planned additional features:
    • Permissions support
    • Additional Zombie Skills (ability to destroy certain blocks, and better jumping)
    • Separate Inventories

Updated to work with Bukkit 1.3.1-R0.1
    Now off to add features and additional stuff for ZombieSurvival R2.0!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  18. Offline

Biisza

No it does not work with 1.3.1-Ro.1. When I restart my server with the plugin inside my server, I log in and it says:
    "OUT OF DATE! UPDATE AVAILABLE" Maybe this is just a rookie mistake on my part but it does not seem so.

19. Offline

Bjornke

It's because you are running R1.1 version (release is R1.0) as it is just a version meant for 1.3.1 till a Recomended Build for 1.3.1 comes out. It's basically a modified version of R1.0 with a few "hidden" bug fixes.

Annoying: Perhaps
    Cause for concern: No, only OPs can see the message or in console.

20. Offline

Biisza

So what you are saying is that the plugin should still work 100% even though it is giving me that error?

21. Offline

Bjornke

[quote uid=90708750 name="Biisza" post=1260613]So what you are saying is that the plugin should still work 100% even though it is giving me that error?[/quote]
    Yes, however to satisfy you and the many others who will probably post about this, just <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

You must over-write the existing file.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  22. Offline

Biisza

[quote uid=90695615 name="Bjornke" post=1260614]Yes, however to satisfy you and the many others who will probably post about this, just <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

You must over-write the existing file.[/quote]

Thank you.

23. Offline

MythicCynic

Sounds good mate! I'll look forward to that! I have a new server that i stress tested earlier and it can apparantly handle worldedits of 6+ million blocks without crashing (I believe i went all the way up to 11.1 million) so this could be really fun.

24. Offline

McGarnicle

Is there a way to set this up so a town is just infested with zombies in general? I'm looking to set up a starting city with a high spawn rate of zombies, in day light if possible. All the other games and wave aspects are fun too. I just want a baseline increased zombie presence too if possible.

25. Offline

PureStyleD

How do you set a Zombie's Spawn? and how do you set it to were 1 person can play even thoe people can still koin

26. Offline

Bjornke

make sure min-player in config is set to 1.

27. Offline

Gottsmillk

Hey, im really interested in this plugin, but is there a way to make it so that it isnt just every X seconds, and that you have to kill all zombies in the area to be able to start the next wave? Thanks.

28. Offline

Bjornke

[quote uid=90652460 name="Gottsmillk" post=1268139]Hey, im really interested in this plugin, but is there a way to make it so that it isnt just every X seconds, and that you have to kill all zombies in the area to be able to start the next wave? Thanks.[/quote]
    You don't have a time limit, the "seconds" just gives you a small break and tells you when your next wave begins. You could have a wave that takes you 3 or 50 minutes to beat depending on how good you are. There is no "timed" waves per say. Just a cool down period between waves.

Updated to R1.5.1
    Bug Fixes
    New Perks (Iron Fist, Extra XP)
    PERMISSION SUPPORT!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

29. Offline

MythicCynic

I noticed the new release, and was just wondering if you still plan on adding the separate inventories in a future version?

30. Offline

Bjornke

Yup, planned for R2.0 which will be out soon as well. Just needed something to fill the week long hole since bukkit RB1.0 for 1.3.1 came out.