[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Smcmax

I can't get zombies to spawn in my map, whatever I do I can't get them spawning. I have force-zombies set to false, I am using R-4.0 and I've got no overlapping WorldGuard regions, any fix for that? Would it be because I made the zombie spawns in the middle of 3x3 boxes? Otherwise I love your plugin!

2. Offline

Bjornke

Are you sure you made the spawns correctly? /zsa-spawn <name> <wave #>

Example for a spawn that activates on wave #1

/zsa-spawn example 1

Then you LEFT CLICK THE BLOCK to add it as a spawn block. Then right click to exit. Also, have you tried turning spawn-creatures/monsters in server.properties to true? Have you made sure you don't have any plugins that alter spawning behavior? Have you restarted server to see if the plugin may have bugged out? Did you get any errors? And also are you using 1.8.1?

Also make sure that the name of the spawn is the same as the name of the lobby you made.

3. Offline

Smcmax

First, spawn-creatures/monsters is set to true. Second, I don't have any plugins that alter spawning behavior. I did restart the server and had no errors from zombie survival and yes I am using 1.8.1.

I remade the map, like so:

/zsa-waiting map-1 (The block is on the ground and not IN the ground)

/zsa-spectate map-1 (Same)

/zsa-lobby map-1 100 8 50 (Same)

/zsa-spawn map-1 1 (Same)

/zsa-door map-1 5

And still nothing worked.

Here is my config file:

Code:
    # List of blocks to be allowed broken during game (Block ID)
    allowbreak:
    allowplace:
    start-player-count: 1
    automated: false
    auto-cooldown: 120
    auto-join-message: Welcome to the server! We are running automated ZombieSurvival games!
    anti-grief: true
    items-at-join: false
    kill-pay-out: 0.25
    death-loss-percent: 0.04
    wave-wait: 20
    drop-chance: 2
    diff-multi: 1.0
    damage-multi: 0.2
    infect-mat: false
    find-radius: 30
    allow-spectate: true
    perp-night: false
    runner-chance: 10
    effect-chance: 20
    empty-account: true
    force-spawn: true
    force-zombies: false
    seek-speed: 1.0
    join-items:
    armor-items:
    drop-items:
    SkyBlockMultiplayer:
      map-1:
        maxzombies: 100
        maxplayers: 8
        maxwaves: 50
        doors:
        - 125018.00 5.00 -525.00 5 SKBbonus
        deathloc: 294.50 5.00 -645.50 SKBbonus
        spectate: 125022.50 5.00 -496.50 SKBbonus
        lobby: 125019.50 5.00 -520.50 SKBbonus
        zombiespawns:
        - 125009.50 5.00 -520.50 1 SKBbonus
        - 125026.50 5.00 -521.50 1 SKBbonus
        - 125012.50 5.00 -510.50 1 SKBbonus
        - 125003.50 5.00 -502.50 1 SKBbonus
        - 125027.50 9.00 -510.50 3 SKBbonus
      maps:
      - map-1

4. Offline

Bjornke

Here is your issue:

The world name your making the stuff in is not your primary world.

SKBbonus is not equal to SkyBlockMultiplayer

Currently maps must be made in the primary world. They cannot be made is additional worlds.

According to your config, your primary world is SkyBlockMultiplayer make it there and it will work.

5. Offline

Smcmax

Ok thanks it works :D Great plugin!

6. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

I was thinking of making this 1 of our many mini games on my server, but I would like it if you could at the ability to create a reward for every completed wave like with economy and/or items.... just a thought. And your plugin looks very successful. Congrats!

7. Offline

Sir_Quick

No. Actually I'm not being an idiot.
    1.) Whenever there is an error in the console, it erases the config. FACT.
    2.) It is on false. Has always been.
    3.) I am running R-4.0
    4.) Zombies SPAWN until round 5. It stops. No message saying that the next wave is beginning or anything. The max wave is 40. I would like some help.

8. Offline

Vulture7

How come I can join the game and all, but I can't hurt zombie or attack them? When I die it brings me to Spawn, any possible way to change that so they go into a lobby?

9. Offline

Smcmax

How could I make a game where players would type /join and when they have all their players ready they enter /start or something like that? Also, I'm getting an error while playing a game and I'd like to know what causes it so I can fix it
    Code:
    2012-07-28 12:08:46 [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDeathEvent to ZombieSurvival
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:299)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.dropDeathLoot(EntityLiving.java:836)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.die(EntityLiving.java:781)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.damageEntity(EntityMonster.java:38)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:750)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:998)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.handle(SourceFile:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: shown player cannot be null
        at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:203)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.showPlayer(CraftPlayer.java:606)
        at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.unhidePlayer(main.java:1025)
        at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.placeInGame(main.java:379)
        at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.NewWave(main.java:909)
        at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onZombieDeath(main.java:1730)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor359.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
        ... 16 more

And finally, the doors I set to be bought disappear after a few uses how can I fix this?

10. Offline

Bjornke

The config does NOT get erased. The reason it is getting "reset" (back to default values) is because you're probably not type /zs-reload BEFORE the error occurs and you're probably doing /reload or /stop (default bukkit commands) to reset the server and therefor the config is being reset to default because you did not do /zs-reload before the error or before you ran those commands.

The config works flawlessly if you follow the simple rule of:

Change the config while the server is running; run the command /zs-reload before using /stop or /reload (which you probably did after seeing the error but you probably did not do /zs-reload to save the config)

If any of you runs essentials this should be common sense as essentials does the same thing! You change the essentials config while server is running, you type /essentials reload or your changes get reverted to what it was before. I WILL NOT continue to help people who are experiences config issues because they can't seem to have the logic in their brains to reload the config with /zs-reload just like you would do if you run countless plugins that handle their configs in the same way.

You're wave stopping at 5 might be related to a health issue where zombies health are being set higher than 20 and then it bugs out. This will be fixed in Release 1.0 (due today)

11. Offline

KingFlowy

Can u add last game Stats? Like survived rounds, killes zombies, money per Player
    Would be nice....

12. Offline

Sir_Quick

The config thing is not bothering me at all, I just back up my config. The problem is that the zombie waves stop. I have not enhanced the zombies HP either. Ill just wait for the newest update.

13. Offline

Bjornke

The game automatically changed zombies HP upon each wave. (if you read the text that appears during each wave)
    This is fixed in the new release.

Your bug is fixed in the Release version set to come out later today. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  14. The only issues I have seen are the following.

1. Player has gear on and full inventory. When he enters the zombie arena using the join command..The players inventory gets wiped and replaced with the generic gear set for the arena. When the player leaves the arena. The player keeps the arena gear but does not get their original gear/inventory back.

2. Upon death in the arena, your gear drops for whomever to loot and you loose all exp and so on just like a normal death. Instead of a mini-game style death. This would be a big reason for players with high EXP levels not to try it out.

3. Is there in any way that this plugin can effect players not in the arena? I have noticed that server wide no player drops loot. It just disappears on death. The only thing you can go back and loot from your death spot is 50% of your experience. I added a few plugins around the same time so I am trying to trace which one is causing the issue.

Other then that. Great plugin and everything else works as expected. Appreciate the work and dedication that you have put into it.

15. Offline

KingFlowy

Please make a short Tut on how to create a simple Arena i am trying now for 4 hours but the Zombie spawning + the doors dont work....

16. Offline

Bjornke

If you are using Craftbukkit R5.0 this plugin will not work. ZombieSurvival R1.0 will have full Craftbukkit R4.0 and Craftbukkit R5.0 support.

17. Offline

Sir_Quick

Maybe could it be that when zombies die to fire (due to the fire perk) it drops NORMAL drops and not those listed in the config? Also you dont receive points when zombies die to fire or bow and arrow.

18. Based on this portion it is verified that when I remove the plugin I no longer have an issue with player dropping loot on death. Is there any area to look for in the configuration to correct this issue and still use the plugin?

19. Offline

Bjornke

Release Version 1.0 has finally arrived!
    Fixes over 40 known and unknown bugs!
    Everyone who has posted above me, I DID check and I CAN confirm that ALL your bugs are GONE!
    DreadfullyDespized
    Sir_Quick
    Smcmax
    Vulture7
    Jcheatgamer17
    Tileno
    Thanks to everyone tagged, and your bugs are fixed :)

This is compatible with all Craftbukkit versions 1.2.5 R1.0-R5.0
    This means if you're still on Craftbukkit R4.0 for 1.2.5 you're in luck! It STILL works for you. If you're on the newest version, awesome!

Download from <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    Thanks to testers and helpers for helping me find bugs and having an awesome time!
    TheLab
    nightspades

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  20. Offline

Vulture7

Still not :/ Also, when people die, they lost their items and it seems to disappear. Not sure if it is this plugin.

21. Offline

Bjornke

That's not a bug Vulture7, that's suppose to happen. if they die in-game they're suppose to lose their stuff. Also drops for players in-game are removed to prevent people taking loot off of dead guys.

What was fixed is people not in-game still keep there drops. (ie if they weren't playing a game and they die, then they're stuff is still dropped)

22. Offline

Evan1998

Can u plz do a vid cause its sounds a bit large of a plugin for me to understand

23. Offline

Sir_Quick

[quote uid=90695615 name="Bjornke" post=1239996]Release Version 1.0 has finally arrived!
    Fixes over 40 known and unknown bugs!
    Everyone who has posted above me, I DID check and I CAN confirm that ALL your bugs are GONE!
    DreadfullyDespized
    Sir_Quick
    Smcmax
    Vulture7
    Jcheatgamer17
    Tileno
    Thanks to everyone tagged, and your bugs are fixed :)

This is compatible with all Craftbukkit versions 1.2.5 R1.0-R5.0
    This means if you're still on Craftbukkit R4.0 for 1.2.5 you're in luck! It STILL works for you. If you're on the newest version, awesome!

Download from <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    Thanks to testers and helpers for helping me find bugs and having an awesome time!
    TheLab
    nightspades[/quote]

Great work on the points display :)
    Made it to round 7 (out of 50)this time, again it just stops for some reason after all of the have been killed. Could it be the fact that they die in water? Just throwing ideas out there. Also i had force zombies on and off. (tested both)
    Also, the shops (signs) I have are no longer working, is there a new sign code to buy items?

24. Offline

Bjornke

Fixed, re download from same link.
    You must remake your signs though.

25. Offline

Zakesh

182 recipes
    27 achievements
    01:30:05 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
    01:30:05 [INFO] Loading properties
    01:30:05 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    01:30:06 [INFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.2.5-R5.0
    -b2262jnks (MC: 1.2.5) (Implementing API version 1.2.5-R5.0)
    01:30:06 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\zombiesurvival-R1.0.jar' in folder 'pl
    ugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError
    : com/bjornke/zombiesurvival/main : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:151)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:305)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:230)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:214)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:190)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:55)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:158)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:424)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bjornke/zombiesurvival/ma
    in : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:41)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:29)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:140)
    ... 8 more
    01:30:06 [INFO] [jWarp] Loading jWarp v1.0.2
    01:30:06 [INFO] [Vault] Loading Vault v1.2.16-b184
    01:30:06 [INFO] [Vault] Enabling Vault v1.2.16-b184
    01:30:06 [INFO] [Vault][Permission] SuperPermissions loaded as backup permission
    system.
    01:30:06 [INFO] [Vault] Enabled Version 1.2.16-b184
    01:30:06 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    01:30:06 [INFO] Default game type: 0
    01:30:06 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 2413497527057955856)
    01:30:07 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: 2413497527057955856)
    01:30:07 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 69%
    01:30:07 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: 2413497527057955856)
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] Enabling jWarp v1.0.2
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] Loading config.yml
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] Loading warps.yml
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] Initializing Commands.
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] Initializing Events.
    01:30:07 [INFO] [jWarp] jWarp v1.0.2 enabled (28 ms)
    01:30:07 [INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    01:30:07 [INFO] Done (1.593s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    >

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here but really want to try this plugin out. Any help would be appreciated.

26. Offline

Vulture7

Ok, what exactly do I download for the bugs to be fixed?

27. Offline

Bjornke

Zakesh
    You are running java 6, you MUST upgrade to Java 7
    Here is link for upgrade download:
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

[quote uid=90704350 name="Vulture7" post=1240297]Ok, what exactly do I download for the bugs to be fixed?[/quote]
    Wave bug is fixed, just redownload from same link on first page of this thread

Or for convenience <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

28. Offline

Vulture7

[quote uid=90695615 name="Bjornke" post=1240304]Wave bug is fixed, just redownload from same link on first page of this thread

Or for convenience <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    Ok, thank!

29. Offline

KingFlowy

I had the same Problem...
    But can you add that you can make Arenas in additional worlds?
    Because i have one world only for Games & Arenas....

Edit: And can you please add changing more things? Like the signs. Like Zombie -> Item Zombie Door -> Door Zombie Stats -> Stats^

&More Highscores? Survived Rounds, Points, Top 3 Players

30. Offline

Bjornke

These are good suggestions for a future release and will be considered .