[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Insane33

hey Bjornke im still having issues with doors i did exacly what you said to do still not working....

We will do it when we get everything working good we are calling dibs on the tutorial video!!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

TheLab

Did you put the sign on the door or near it?

3. Offline

Insane33

im not fully understanding what spot you put /zsa-door map wave i have tryed puting it on the door its self like an actual door i put there but not workin like that i tryed the block under the door wont work there the sighn is always within 2 blocks...i may be missing somthing maybe? my sighn set up is as fallow​
    zombie door​
    map​
    cost​

4. Offline

TheLab

You have to make the block that you are putting the sign beside/under/behind/infront an registered door by
    /zsa-door map(lobby) 30(wave) then put the sign beside the door like you have been

5. Offline

Bjornke

Beta 1.8.1 with custom Zombie AI has been uploaded.

As for your door issue, I'm going to come on and check it out see if I can find the issue.

6. Offline

AwsomeOs

You just helped my server get an attraction
    [​IMG]

7. Offline

Jcheatgamer17

I have it that you need a minimum of 2 players to start a game, but whenever two players join, I get an internal error.

22:27:40 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'join' in plugin ZombieSurvival v1.0-BETA
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:479)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.teleport(CraftPlayer.java:351)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftEntity.teleport(CraftEntity.java:162)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.Games(main.java:348)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onCommand(main.java:808)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 12 more

8. Offline

Bjornke

You did not create your lobby correctly. The error can only be replicated when there is no lobby spawn point. Please make sure you're actually clicking a BLOCK to set as lobby spawnpoint. Then RIGHT click to exit. The error is due to the fact that there is no place to teleport the player. This error cannot be fixed because the error is a user issue with you not creating the games correctly.

I'm going to stop responding to people complaining for error on join when their issue is they didn't make the lobby spawnpoint correctly -.-

Sorry but please make sure you're READING the instruction that come up when you type /zsa-lobby

There should be a green message that tells you explicitly to CLICK a block then right click to escape.

9. Offline

nightspades

So we have started work on a rather epic (if I do say so myself) map for this gametype. I will post a picture below, but the problem I'm having is that the download says 1.0 snapshot, not the 1.8.1 So is that correct? I am about to use it anyway once we finish the map. I will post a video showing the features of this once we are done. Thanks for your work on this plugin, you are awesome!

[​IMG]

I would like to be sure that I have the proper download link though. Thank you for you help! And I can't wait to record the video

EDIT: Nvm I just checked the version via command. And See that it is the BETA 1.8.1 Thanks

10. Offline

Bjornke

Yes the download name is correct :) Sorry I don't version the builds, perhaps I should though?

Can't wait to see the map in action. Tell me how the Zombie AI does since the AI is custom, I've heard some reports they don't like jumping but would like to know if you run into that issue as well?

Love the map man, looks awesome.

11. Offline

nightspades

Alright! Thanks for your help! And yeah, will post soon, I've got a team of 4 people working on this thing so it should be done by tonight, and we can do a video soon after that. I'll keep you posted. And I'll let you know if the AI does anything funky.

12. Offline

Bjornke

Thanks mate! Glad you like the plugin and such :)

13. Offline

nightspades

It's coming along well, but one thing that would be nice, is that if you had some sort of mystery box, this is something that was very important in the call of duty games which I know you're basing this off of. The signs to buy weapons and armor is excellent! So this wouldn't be a need but purely a want. The chest would be a random item, like an enchanted bow or an enchanted sword.

I would also like to say thanks for your attention to my posts. Most plugins you post and you're lucky to get a response within days.

14. Offline

quietshift

How do I create a game with the plugin?

15. Offline

Jcheatgamer17

You should add doors that can be bought, but doesn't have to open on a round

16. Offline

Bjornke

You can, when making a door set the wave # to 0

/zsa-door example_map 0

The door will never open unless bought

17. Offline

Tileno

I am having a problem with the item signs. Whenever I set up my item signs, for example
    zombie
    gold sword
    , It always says "sign misconfigured" when I try to buy an item. The zombie part of the sign is blue and it says I bought the item along with the "sign misconfigured" and it uses my money.

18. Offline

Bjornke

Sign should look like this:

zombie
    gold sword
    283:1

the sign should now give you 1 gold sword. That's what the :1 means. You can change it to give you more than 1.

Tileno likes this.
  19. Offline

BurntFox

I'm looking forward to your video o.o
    make sure to go over the config.yml too

and this is a great plugin Bjornke :D

20. Offline

nightspades

First of all I want to thank Bjornke for his WONDERFUL plugin! Next I would like to just share with the people here a few images of my map, It is complete and games are working. I plan on posting a game-play video as well as a configuration video. The game-play should be up tonight and the configuration should be up by tomorrow night. (I know this is later than I originally promised but building this map and working out the logistics of game-play took longer than I anticipated.

Without further ado, these are a few preview images of my map.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This map was created by:
    Nightspades (Me)
    HeartseekerDK
    Andoverholt
    Sarcasmftw

21. Offline

quietshift

when you joined in the game did you do /zs-start map?

i turned on my server and it said i needed to update this but i dont see an update anywere

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  22. Offline

Bjornke

[quote uid=90700765 name="quietshift" post=1236137]i turned on my server and it said i needed to update this but i dont see an update anywere[/quote]
    Because you have to re-download from the main page. All you do is download again from <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  23. Offline

Sir_Quick

Everything works. The only thing I suggest is you look into the door. It dosent open on the appropriated wave.
    EDIT* Also, after a game of 20 rounds. The game does not go past 5 waves.

24. Offline

Bjornke

Doors do open on appropriate waves unless you purchased a door from a sign and opened it early.
    Also the wave thing, did you make sure you killed all zombies, and if you got any kind of error in console mind pasting it?

25. Offline

Sir_Quick

I didnt get any error I looked everywhere for zombies. its happened 3 times, ive gone into gamemode and flew around and didnt see a single one. Im gonna test it again today.

26. Offline

sirantony

Is this plugin Spout compatible?

27. Offline

Bjornke

Make sure force-zombies in the config is set to FALSE as this feature is broken. Also make sure you are not using WorldGuard where the region has mobs turned off.

Also make sure you are using Craftbukkit-R4.0 and not a dev build.

28. Offline

tekneekz

Vid tut please this plugin looks cool but kind of confused about it

29. Offline

Sir_Quick

Wait, I should have MOBS turned ON in my world? Wont that allow skeletons and creppers?
    ALSO. The plugin seems to self-destruct itself. Whenever there is an error with the config, it replaces the edited one, with a fresh one.

30. Offline

Bjornke

No, you're being an idiot.

1. The plugin overwrites any changes to the config while the server is running unless you do /zs-reload
    2. In the plugin config you need to turn force-zombies to false. In the server.properties file, the plugin will care less what you have your mobs set to. It over-rides whatever is there to spawn zombies.
    3. You must run R-4.0 not a dev build for the zombies to spawn.