[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

SilverF0X

Your spawn has to be the same name as the lobby's name.

2. Offline

Tileno

I had a typo in my other post, I had 1.7, not 1.6. I think that I used the same names throughout the whole thing. I can show you what part of the config looks like. This part is right under the drop-items: part.

World One:
    kino:
    maxzombies: 30
    maxplayers: 4
    maxwaves: 30
    lobby: 0.50 64.00 221.50 World One
    zombiespawns:
    - -6.50 70.00 231.50 1 World One
    - -10.50 65.00 208.50 1 World One
    - 6.50 64.00 229.50 1 World One
    - -0.50 66.00 230.50 1 World One
    maps:
    - kino

3. Offline

Bjornke

Hmm, config does indeed look fine. Do you have an IP for the server so I can hop on and help? Also, what is your min-player-count setting in your config?

4. Offline

Tileno

My min-player-count is set to 1

5. Offline

Bjornke

Hmm, that should be normal then. I'm not sure what you're problem is actually. I've never seen it before in any of the tests I've done, and the couple of testers that I have have never run into the issue either. Have you isolated the plugin to see if it is a possible plugin conflict/ (world guard loves to conflict with stuff if you're using it)

6. Offline

TheLab

You need to set the First Spawn like this /zsa-spawn map 0 So that they spawn at the beginning. Its how I got mine to work

7. Offline

Tileno

I will try to run it with no other plugins. I will also try the /zsa-spawn map 0 that TheLab suggested.

8. Offline

TheLab

Did It Work?

9. Offline

Insane33

im having the same problem it seems when the zombies dont spawn i can teleport from the sig and wont telen but when i get the zombies to spawn gives me internal error aswell and wont teleport me and most of the time the zombies arnt spawning please help im online right now let me know if you can give me a hand ill give u the ip

ps this is sweeeeeeeet

i tryed that did not make a diff :( i teleported but still no zombies spawning

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  10. Offline

Bjornke

Hmm, try a full server restart. DON'T USE /reload

Then try again? If still not working, send me IP in a PM so I'll help you.

Also please please make sure you are using R-4.0 and not a dev build.

11. Offline

Insane33

still not workin pming ip as we speek and i do have r4.0

12. Offline

Bjornke

Ok, however I cannot connect to your server.

13. Offline

TheLab

Try going into the config and deleting the entire Lobby, spawns, Waiting area etc. and make new ones. You might have made a mistake in the commands.

14. Offline

Insane33

well i deleted the folder with cfg and left it at default on next loadup and still not working

15. Offline

Tileno

I used a Bukkit Easy Installer to install Bukkit. It had plugins that came with it and kind of messed some things up. Thelab's idea did not work for me. I tried getting rid of the plugins but I still got errors. I decided to get rid of the installer and try to do using the codes and the bat file.(Which did not work for me before). I also did some research and found out that my Java(64bit) did not match my Visual C++(32). I installed the 32 bit Java and Bukkit worked for me! :)
    On a clean slate, I did everything exactly how I did before and the plugin worked perfectly! :D I am excited to see whats going to be added for the next updates. (Mystery boxes? Traps?) I've also got some tips for people trying this plugin.
    1.Netherrack+Wood= Possible diaster
    2. Watch out for Creepers lol [creeper]

16. Offline

Bjornke

A new time critical bug was identified, please update to newest version <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  17. Offline

Tileno

Is the bug about the perp. night? If it is, then I am still bugged after the update.

18. Offline

Insane33

get new version just fixed the issue also how do i make that thing go away when you log in to server "type /join to join a zombie survival game

19. Offline

Bjornke

Perp-night is an option, change it to false if you don't like it. There have been no reported bugs with it, if so, please post error here so I can take a look.

Is not an option at the moment, I can make it one though in future. For now it always says that.

20. Offline

Tileno

When I put perp-night on, it stays at nighttime(which its suppose to do i think), but the sky moves kind of quickly like it wants to go to day but then it gets pushed back to the perp night original position( Its like maybe 1 sec long, and repeats). It is very visible when looking at the stars and moon. Also during these pushes, the moon changes phases.

21. Offline

Bjornke

This is because Bukkit does not provide a way to actually "stop" the time. So instead the time has to be forced back to midnight. It's not very aesthetic. What I might do instead is make it so it loops around like a normal Day/Night cycle but is instead a night/night cycle so the flicker goes away.

Tileno likes this.
  22. Offline

Tileno

That sounds like it might work.

23. Offline

Addiis

Approved

24. Offline

Insane33

it actuly just randomly stopped on its own lol

25. Offline

Bjornke

Strange but ok :)

26. Offline

MagicRecon

This looks complicated to set up and use, i am ok at setting things up but not great can anyone tell mme is it actually easy?

27. Offline

Bjornke

If you've ever used Tribu, this is much easeir and faster.

Also, once you know how it works, it's easy. To make a fully functioning game takes me 3 minutes.

Order of how I do it:

/zsa-lobby <name> <max zombies> <max players> <max waves>
    Then I click on the block, then I right click to exit

/zsa-spawn <name> <wave number>
    Then I run around clicking on blocks for that spawn point for that game on that wave :p Takes me a minute or so. Then I right click again to exit.

/zsa-spectate <name>
    Same deal here just click a block and then right click to exit.

/zsa-waiting <name>
    Same deal here just click a block and then right click to exit.

And you have a fully functioning game. If you wanted to add other stuff you can add doors and special action blocks:
    /zsa-door <name> <wave number>
    /zsa-special <name>

Doesn't take too long. I'm hoping someone makes a tutorial video, since I don't have fraps.

28. Offline

TheLab

Use signs to join and that goes away

29. Offline

Bjornke

Hey Guys, what to expect for Beta 1.8:

Custom Zombie AI (set speed they come after you, and they target you from an infinite range)
    Custom AI includes:
    Definable default run speed
    Infinite Aggro Distance
    Random "Runners" (they go really fast)

30. Offline

lolzdude196

Hey i made a video about the plugin i kinda sucks but me and my friends we did it sorry for the bad video but here is the link: