[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Brett_Haythorpe

Are you going to be updating the plugin for 1.4.6 version of Minecraft, its just i really love this plugin and hope it will continue.

2. Offline

jazzman170

Any word from the creator? Nothing is ever posted on his official website, and even when i try to comment, it wants me to login to google, and when logged in it just takes you to a google page tha thas nothing to do with his website, then when you go back to his website, wants you to login again just to comment..

Brett_Haythorpe likes this.
  3. Offline

Bjornke

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  4. Awesome plugin, thank you very much! Though I've got a couple of problems:

1. Tested with two players - one is always invisible to the other. (EDIT: Players also remain invisible for some time after leaving the arena. I'd be great to have a way of switching off the invisibility completely!)
    2. Tried to create special wool blocks (Gray for visibility), yet nothing happens when I click them during a game.
    3. Signs for weapons don't seem to work. Example of a non-working sign:

zombie
    diamond sword
    276:1

It will be much appreciated if you can help out with the invisibility problem - the rest is not so bad!

5. Offline

Bjornke

new sign format is as follows:
    zombie
    <description>
    <amount-price>
    <id:damage>

EXAMPLE
    zombie
    Healing Potion
    1-20
    373:8197

Why this way? Makes it obvious that you get 1 for 20 points, and you can use damage values, and amount! This is a BETA version so if format needs to be changed, tell me.

As for the visibility problem? I'm not quiet sure what's going on. Does it happen even if there are no special blocks?

6. Offline

jazzman170

Ok i have had a bug with this plugin since i started using it before the 1.4.6 update even. When a player comes out of the game, any quick slot items have been deleted (from before the joining of the game) and any items in their inventory are there, but once they pick up a single one, all items dissapear.

Whats up with this? Its been doing it since the begenning :( I have it set so it gives a new inventory upon joining. Im wondering does the fact that i have the zombie game in a different world (using multiverse) causing this?

edit: Also, the money system has never worked. I have it set so it gives them 5 points max, and yet they get 10's, 12's and sometimes even higher, but never just 5. Seems the better the weapon they have, the more they get. I have it set so it gives economy money per kill, not points.

edit2: I noticed that after i got back into the normal world and even tho all my stuff is now missing, if i get myself killed, when i respawn it restores my inventory that i had FROM the zombie game :confused:

Here is a youtube video i made for you bjornke, to make things easier. Shows the bugs i talked about above, however i forgot to mention in the video that i use multiverse for the zombie survival world.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  7. Offline

Acetone

I have problem. When i die in arena. Its not display screen with RESPAWN...
    And i stay in arena ;/

8. Bjornke: Thank you for the sign clarification, I will put it to good use.

And the invisibility - I didn't have the chance to test my arena with a lot of players, but with two I always got the same results - one remains invisible. After they leave the game and go back to wherever they were - they remain invisible for some time. I think it has something to do with the special powers (wools don't seem to work at all for me), as in invisibility gets automatically applied to one of the players for some reason. Maybe you can add a config option for complete invisibility turn off (something simple as invisibility false).

I can't come up with any other ideas as to why is this happening, it has to be a bug with the invisibility special power.

9. Offline

sockmonkey1

I tried to get the plugin to work on R0.3 and the beta R0.2 isn't available anymore. So am I 'SOL' until you release a new one update? or is there a way i can get it to work?

10. Offline

loopyd

• Not an appropriate way to request something be done
    FOR FUCK SAKE UPDATE /signs and bar

11. Offline

Bjornke

loopyd
    new sign format is as follows:
    zombie
    <description>
    <amount-price>
    <id:damage>

EXAMPLE
    zombie
    Healing Potion
    1-20
    373:8197

12. Offline

jazzman170

have you reviewed my video? :p

13. Offline

loopyd

Update the bloody help

No but update the help page to enclude t and barriers

add a trap system where u zsatrap to netherack and then /zsatrapon on a lever then have the leve searh a radius like the doors and activate any trap blocks maybe have wool actions involved also plz add tping random box and power activated thins o and the lever would turn off after a certain amont of time and no i think about it it would be better to us a sign

i just added a new mao in a diffrent worl dbut when i start up m server i ge this error 2013-01-01 15:13:58 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] Enabling ZombieSurvival vR-3.0
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [WARNING] [ZombieSurvival] Could not save language.yml to plugins\ZombieSurvival\language.yml because language.yml already exists.
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [WARNING] [ZombieSurvival] Could not save awards.yml to plugins\ZombieSurvival\awards.yml because awards.yml already exists.
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [WARNING] [ZombieSurvival] Could not save classes.yml to plugins\ZombieSurvival\classes.yml because classes.yml already exists.
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.parseToStr(main.java:712)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.saveSigns(main.java:2713)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.LoadConfig(main.java:235)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onEnable(main.java:152)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:593)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:184)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:23)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:186)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:514)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:506)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.al(DedicatedServer.java:260)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:225)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE] [ZombieSurvival] ZombieSurvival failed to start correctly! Disabling!
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE] [ZombieSurvival] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] Disabling ZombieSurvival vR-3.0
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] Shi Did not reset doors correctly!
    2013-01-01 15:13:58 [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling ZombieSurvival vR-3.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.stats.reloadSConfig(stats.java:325)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.stats.getSConfig(stats.java:319)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.stats.SaveStats(stats.java:342)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.GamesOver(main.java:570)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onDisable(main.java:210)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:219)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:481)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:400)
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onEnable(main.java:204)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:593)
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:184)
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:23)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:186)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:514)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:506)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.al(DedicatedServer.java:260)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    2013-01-01 15:13:59 [INFO] [PermissionsBukkit] Enabling PermissionsBukkit v2.0
    2013-01-01 15:13:59 [SEVERE] [PermissionsBukkit] Failed to load configuration
    org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while scanning for the next token
    found character'\t' that cannot start any token
    in "<string>", line 41, column 1:

^

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:138)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:105)
    at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PermissionsPlugin.reloadConfig(PermissionsPlugin.java:78)
    at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PermissionsPlugin.onEnable(PermissionsPlugin.java:39)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:593)
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:184)
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:23)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:186)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:514)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:506)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.al(DedicatedServer.java:260)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: while scanning for the next token
    found character'\t' that cannot start any token
    in "<string>", line 41, column 1:

^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:358)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:179)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:563)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:161)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:146)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:237)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:123)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:106)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:121)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:480)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:53)
    ... 20 more

please help ive made tranzit nach nuketown and shi no numa id die if i had to start all over agiain i mean when the new vesion cmes out itll be ok becuase it has advantages tho thi sis just me having to redo everything for nothing

i have a game called shi on the first world i made might tht be the pproblem

also hears a sample form the first world game config TranzitSpV2:
    '0':
    maps:
    - AltNuketown
    - Shi
    - Nacht
    - TranZit
    - Verrucket
    Nacht:
    maxzombies: 48
    maxplayers: 4
    maxwaves: 50
    lobby: -1118.50 231.
    and here is the seccond
    shi reise and kino:
    Shi:
    maxzombies: 48
    maxplayers: 4
    maxwaves: 50
    lobby: 67.50 69.00 6.50 shi reise and kino
    doors:
    - 57.00 65.00 15.00 1 shi reise and kino 42:0
    - 58.00 70.00 -12.00 1 shi reise and kino 64:6
    - 58.00 70.00 -1.00 1 shi reise and kino 64:9
    - 55.00 67.00 3.00 1 shi reise and kino 64:9
    - 52.00 67.00 56.00 1 shi reise and kino 42:0
    - 47.00 69.00 66.00 1 shi reise and kino 64:9

also if u cant resolve it plz dont just leave it tell me so i can start remaking my maps
    cuase its not haf the pain i dont need to add world guard regions and if i keep the same name none of the doors or boxed will break...i hope

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Bjornke

The problem is with your first map. The lobby point isn't saved correctly. It's missing half the other data causing the error. Try remaking your lobby point for that map.

15. Offline

loopyd

which mp TranZit or Der reis shi ect

and i cant becuase the commadns wont work for it becuase if u do /plugins its in red so i have to edit the actual game config but thts risky

nvm i can edit tranzit map
    but not the second map as far as i know

how do i change lbby or do i have to recreate it all againand which map do u mean the first world (TranZit) or the firt map Nacht or the first map or the secodn world

the gmaes wont show on either worlds so i have to o al over gain

i created shi again and i cant join it again how do i change the lobby position

why is it this paticuler map its failing on

i kinda need this risolved soon will i have to make another phisicle shi no numa map

16. Offline

Bjornke

Are you sure you are using R3.0 for 1.4.6 and that you don't have any older versions of ZombieSurvival? Also try deleting all the data files and re-installing the plugin. (So delete the ZombieSurvival folder and the plugin)

When you go to create a new map, try using the command /zs-c it'll walk you through how to setup the first map, follow the directions carefully though.

17. Offline

loopyd

i am using zsc and ill check the version

im using B3.0 and ill try to redo shi again

its fixed but im woried if the world with origanal maps with have same problem

does multiworld definitly work

18. Offline

Bjornke

Yes, you may have accidentally done something to the files or when you were creating it clicked something incorrectly. As far as I know, mulitworld support has been working since release 1.0 without fault.

19. Offline

sockmonkey1

I am having two problems. 1.) When there is one player left in the game he doesn't automatically go to spawn after the game has ended. 2.) the doors or barriers aren't coming back after each round either.

20. Offline

loopyd

/vote dosnt work

HEY SOCKMONKEY ITS ME EPICZOMBIE01

21. Offline

WillBoy20101

Hey you need to update again

22. I am experiencing a tough bug:

When player use /leave command - their items get taken away. This applies for armor, as far as I know. Tested - it takes all items when you die, and it takes the armor you were wearing upon entering the arena away when you /leave. Please fix this or give us a tip on how to fix it ourselves, very nasty as it is right now... If you can introduce a feature to keep items on death AND leave, it'd be great!

23. Offline

jazzman170

Bjornke can you PLEASE reply back to the video i made? I have waited for a while now and you havent even hinted at a reply.

24. Offline

loopyd

tht isnt a bug ur suposed to respawn with nothigng u idiot go play the origanal cod zombies

25. Offline

jazzman170

i dont need a reply from you who has already recieved a bunch of help from him...

26. Thanks for bumping loopyd!

27. Offline

sockmonkey1

Lol, well hello there.

28. Offline

Bjornke

jazzman170
    Hey, I'm sorry I never got the chance to watch your video. Thank you so much for posting about this bug! I will be fixing this as soon as possible and I will be updating the plugin here soon with some other critical fixes and tweaks. I would say that an update with these fixes can be expected sometime this weekend as I have a lot of other changes that I'm currently working on as well.

Thank-you for the video :)

jazzman170 likes this.
  29. Offline

jazzman170

no problem, anything to help bugfixing to be more easily understood. And thanks for the reply :)

30. Offline

loopyd

how u use barrier signs

i cant run my server to barrier /door thing is fixed where they wont respawn

also im asuming that number beside ur name is ur score can u make it update more and be more acurate can u also add (for the next version) add a diamond block tht if u click with /zsaredstone itll register it like a door then add a sign saying zombie activate ][ game ][ price and if u pay the price u get the diamond bocl turned into a redsotne block in the next version