[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

AlesisJC

You supplied information of the Permissions, but how do we remove zs.join from players? Also could you consider creating something like the following: zsa-dspawn [game] - When typing this command, you then click a door sign, then you place your zombie spawns, when people purchase the door they also unlock the spawns attached, reason being its hard to add spawns in areas where if players haven't unlocked the door they can stop the game proceeding.

Also could you create a sign that finishes the game? I'd like to implement some sort of goal they have to strive for, when right clicking sign it completes the map and they gain a reward of some sort.

2. Offline

Bjornke

New update! Version 2.2 with some minor fixes/tweaks!

Changes
    Made Doors more likely to reset correctly.
    Made config not reset on /reload and /stop

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

[quote uid=90617825 name="AlesisJC" post=1334162]You supplied information of the Permissions, but how do we remove zs.join from players? Also could you consider creating something like the following: zsa-dspawn [game] - When typing this command, you then click a door sign, then you place your zombie spawns, when people purchase the door they also unlock the spawns attached, reason being its hard to add spawns in areas where if players haven't unlocked the door they can stop the game proceeding.

Also could you create a sign that finishes the game? I'd like to implement some sort of goal they have to strive for, when right clicking sign it completes the map and they gain a reward of some sort. [/quote]
    AlesisJC YES! This will be added thanks for posting! Look for it in R2.3 (To come in a day or two hopefuly)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  3. Offline

Gigit

Hey there, Im loving this plugin, But I can't play with it correctly ..
    Everytime I restart the server, an error appear saying the plugin is disabled ..
    [GRAVE] [ZombieSurvival] ZombieSurvival failed to start correctly! Disabling!
    [INFOS] [ZombieSurvival] Disabling ZombieSurvival vR-2.1
    [INFOS] [ZombieSurvival] level1 Did not have any doors to reset!
    [INFOS] [ZombieSurvival] Ending game: level1
    [INFOS] [ZombieSurvival] ZombieSurvival Disabled!

I don't get It .. I have doors x.x
    here is my file :
    # Games are here DO NOT TOUCH

world:
    level1:
    maxzombies: 30
    maxplayers: 60
    maxwaves: 100
    lobby: 31,50 64,00 -202,50 world
    lightning: 31,50 64,00 -204,50 world
    doors:
    - 41,00 64,00 -218,00 3 world
    - 41,00 65,00 -218,00 3 world
    zombiespawns:
    - 27,50 64,00 -226,50 3 world
    - 28,50 64,00 -226,50 2 world
    - 29,50 64,00 -226,50 1 world
    spectate: 30,50 72,00 -193,50 world
    maps:
    - level1

So everytime I have to delete level1 file, make a new level1 in game, then I can play on it, but after a restart it's like that x.x

Thanks in advance :)

4. Offline

Bjornke

It has to do with locale. You have commas "," as separators for your digits instead of the full stop "." which is an issue. I am looking into adjusting for locale. Thanks!

5. Offline

Gigit

Thanks for helping me [sheep]
    But I don't really get it, whats Locale ? :eek:

6. Offline

Bjornke

It's a java issue that uses your location geographically to determine how to spit out numbers/etc.

7. Offline

Gigit

Thanks a lot for everything,
    After replacing "," to "." it work but It would be great if you could update the plugin to write "." correctly :cool:

8. Offline

Bjornke

[quote uid=18989 name="Gigit" post=1349610]Thanks a lot for everything,
    After replacing "," to "." it work but It would be great if you could update the plugin to write "." correctly :cool:[/quote]
    Yup :)

To others, I have added some new easy of use to the plugin. Now you can use a number of aliases for the commands, set what the join/leave command is in the config, added a but ton of comments to the config, made it so the config no longer gets reset, added a new more noob friendly game create command that walks you through the basic game setup (use /zs-c or /zsc)

This will also fix a number of small bugs, and will hopefully be published today!

R2.3 released! <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

9. Offline

Jcheatgamer17

I get this error when I put version R2.3 in the plugins folder-

19:28:25 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/zombiesurvival-R2.3.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/Locale$Builder
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:153)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:305)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:230)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:222)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:198)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.<init>(ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.java:50)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(SourceFile:11)
    at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:378)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/Locale$Builder
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.<init>(main.java:153)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:149)
    ... 9 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.util.Locale$Builder
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:44)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 15 more

10. Offline

Deonasoto

I love this plugin. It gives a fun and challenging experience. Keep up the good work and thank you for the great plugin!

11. Offline

Agent Wesker

There are a few bugs that you should fix;

- With inventory save on or off my survival inventory gets cleared
    - Joining the game from a different world will only teleport you to the proper world about half of the time. The other half you get teleported no where
    - Sometimes it gives you money or points does not matter what the config is set to

A suggestion I have is that you teleport players to waiting room as soon as they join the game.

12. Offline

Bjornke

1. Your inventory is suppose to be cleared period.
    2. Never experienced the issue with teleporting to no where, what might be happening is your server lags and if this is the case you get teleported but then begin to fall before chunks are loaded.
    3. Also never experienced that issue before. Make sure you do a /zs-reload after you edit the config.

Will look into the issues though, but I haven't seen the points/money issue ever, and the teleport issue I've seen others complain about as either getting stuck in the ground or falling through, that's more then likely what's happening here too. There isn't a whole lot I can do about that, especially if the issue is a laggy server or slow connection.

Jcheatgamer17

You need to update your Java it appears. Java 7 should have the Locale class. This is not a plugin bug or issue you just need to update your Java is all. In order to fix a bug international users were having I included a feature to manage Locales but it requires Java 7.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  13. Offline

Agent Wesker

I'm guessing its an issue of using default values rather than reading the config file.

14. Offline

Jcheatgamer17

I installed Java 7 Update 7 on my 64bit Macbook Pro, but I still get the same error. Is there a problem with the plugin or computer?

15. Offline

Bjornke

[quote uid=90603790 name="Jcheatgamer17" post=1354006]I installed Java 7 Update 7 on my 64bit Macbook Pro, but I still get the same error. Is there a problem with the plugin or computer?[/quote]
    The error is Java version specific as here. Did you try an uninstall any previous Java versions yet? Please note that the issue has to be with your Java installation/configuration, and not a plugin or computer related issue. I suggest uninstalling any older versions, installing the most up to date Java 7 version.

Some changes:
    Added a new method so that wooden/iron doors are automatically selected correctly (so if you add a door with /zsa-door and just click the top half, the bottom half is added automatically. :) ) This should fix the majority if not all door resetting issues and selection issues users were having!
    Added a new option into the config (will need to DELETE config for the new config to show up) that allows you to turn the new version check off/on.
    Added more comments to config (WILL NEED TO DELETE EXISTING CONFIG FOR NEW ONE TO APPEAR!)
    Changed permissions around (removed indivual permissions for adding/removing stuff to just one: zs.edit)
    Fixed bug where some users could not make/add stuff to a game if they were not OP but still had permissions.

16. Offline

jeltje

when i kill a zombie with pvpgun plugin i gain 3 points for a kill but a headshot give 5000 points

17. Offline

AlesisJC

Thank you for all your effort put into this Plugin Bjornke, really is amazing what your creating for Minecraft!

18. Offline

MrCreamsicle

Why is your server offline?

19. Offline

jeryh160

Hey!
    Thanks for awesome plugin! I have problem with it. When i installed it i created test level and it worked (yay!). But then (after building a map, installing WorldEdit) plugin stopped working. I haven't any errors in console, but zombies aren't spawning. Can someone help me? Plugins on my server: PVPGuns, ZombieSurvival, WorldEdit and PlgSetspawn. Thanks!

20. Offline

dedalx

Can I somehow run this on bukkit 1.2.5 ?

21. Offline

mrboy

OK so i'm having trouble with allowing the placing of doors after zombies break'em. I'm sorry if i miss the answer but i would be thankful if anyone could help me with this problem. I do have its block id 324 under blocks allowed to be placed.

22. Offline

Bjornke

Guys 2.5 is coming later today! YAY! Fixes some bugs

boostbar9 likes this.
  23. Offline

SwiftSwamp

I have a suggestion to when creating a /zsa-spawn <name> <wave number>
    I think that you should be able to add options for your plugin to hook in with World Guard Regions that way re-creating maps like Kino_der_Toten off Nazi Zombies would be okay with no issues.
    Like say I made a door and I don't want any zombies to spawn in that room until the door is unlocked I could make the region then do /zsa-spawn <name> <wave number> <region name> <door name> or something like that?

24. Offline

TheFluffey

[quote uid=90695615 name="Bjornke" post=1379765]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    Will test. Be sure to post this on dev.bukkit too!

25. Offline

jonoce633

The right-click to escape thing isn't working for me.

Edit: Nvm, I think I got it. You right-click then left-click to go back to normal mode. Is that how it's supposed to be?

26. Offline

jazzman170

Wonderful plugin, everything worked flawlessly EXCEPT this one issue im having. Once the last player dies when fighting skeletons, the server crashes. Twice have i faced skeletons, died, and server crashed with this error:

2012-10-25 23:32:13 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] TEK183 has died! Was in game: Clouds
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] jazzman170 has died! Was in game: Clouds
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [INFO] [ZombieSurvival] Ending game: Clouds
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 341, Size: 341
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at java.util.ArrayList.remove(Unknown Source)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1137)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.tickEntities(WorldServer.java:428)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:213)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:474)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:406)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception IndexOutOfBoundsException
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 341, Size: 341
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.remove(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1137)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.tickEntities(WorldServer.java:428)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:474)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:406)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    2012-10-25 23:32:17 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Minecraft\New Server\.\crash-reports\crash-2012-10-25_23.32.17-server.txt

Any idea whats wrong?
    EDIT: Also, i dont understand how door signs are sapposed to work. I placed a iron door and a wooden door, placed a sign right next to it, and when a user buys the sign it should open the door shouldnt it? Cause its not doing so.

27. Offline

Bjornke

Will look into you bug, thanks for posting! Second, doors MUST be defined with the /zsa-door command.\

Thanks for posting about the bug! Will look into it!

28. Offline

jazzman170

if i do it that way, it unlocks the door at a certain wave, i want the users able to BUY this door for say 1000 points and get instant access to the inside.

Thanks for the quick reply :D

29. Offline

Bjornke

Just set the wave to 0 when you create the door. Then it will ever open based on wave.

30. Offline

jazzman170

ok now im just confused. This is what i want:

Purchase Door Signs
    zombie door
    <NAME OF GAME>
    <COST>

And when i do that and they right click the sign to purchase the door which is right next to it, it doesnt open the door at all , in fact it just spends their points and does nothing.