Inactive [FUN] StainedGlass v0.1.2- Making purdy glass [CB1.2.5-R4][SpoutPlugin 1212]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Spathizilla, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Gosti

Work with any permissions plugin?

2. Offline

krosk

Tornado effect:

Video recorded by YouD10X, all credits to him.

3. Offline

paully104

@Spathizilla on spout 639 server and the latest client as of December 11th, 2011. Attempting to make the glass results in flint as the product in the crafting table.

4. Offline

BioRage

Spout issue, should be fixed in the future devs.

5. Offline

herogama

same on spout 639 server and the latest client as of December 11th, 2011. Attempting to make the glass results in flint as the product in the crafting table.

6. Offline

Spathizilla

I think its gonna be easier if I only reply to the actual bugs in StainedGlass rather than Spoutcraft bugs.

7. Offline

krosk

I know it's a spoutcraft bug, but posted the video as an example of the bug. Anyway, it's listed on known issues and explained.

8. Offline

herogama

So how about the flint issue?

9. Offline

Julianoz1224

I get this with all builds:
    Please help, I really want to use this :(

10. Offline

Spathizilla

Update your Spout version and also get StainedGlass v0.1.1

11. Offline

Pringlez_95

hey man, love this... brightens up minecraft a little, good work man,

12. Offline

Julianoz1224

I had StainedGlass v0.1.1, but it works for me now with Spout 644 :D

13. Offline

Liger_XT5

Really like this plugin, event he tornado affect is humorous, kinda gives that holographic feeling.

Any ideas of manipulating light colors when it goes through the glass?

14. Offline

michael05242002

Using recommended build 1597, StainedGlass v0.1.1, Spout 644
    but seems it don't work :(

15. Offline

Spathizilla

Works for me.

16. Offline

michael05242002

okay I will retry it later :)

17. Offline

BioRage

Textures are fixed in-game, well gui menu anyways;'

One request, can you add in a config that set glass to break when they are actually break like MC glass; because the reality is, if you break glass, it's broken!

this would also solve the tornado effect.

18. Offline

krosk

It wouldn't, the tornado effect also appears when dropping it pressing q or whatever key you have assigned to drop an item.

19. Offline

BioRage

Yes it would, it only occurs for custom Spout items, normal items such as a log; it doesn't.

For the purpose of StainedGlass, it would. But the main point was that glass should break , when broken,.

20. Offline

Spathizilla

This is already planned.

21. wont work i quess, i get flint from the craft and when i "place" the flint it just places normal color glass? :E

22. Offline

BioRage

Your not using Spout are you?

23. i have spout.jar in plugins ? :E

24. Offline

BioRage

Version? You post so little detail; how can the community help?

25. Offline

Zeerix

You have to use the Spoutcraft client too!
    Because the normal client doesn't have colored glass.

Bug!

I placed a colored glass block against another block (a colored glass) so that the block would be placed *into* a half step. This replaced the half step.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  26. Offline

Spathizilla

Yeh, its yet another Spout bug.. I found out this issue when I was testing the piston moving of the glass.

27. ya well how the heck i get the spoutcraft client work? :D

28. Offline

Shaduy

is there a way to change the texture of the glasses? i didn't found the textures on the server (or the StainedGlass.jar) only the .spoutcraft\spout\StainedGlass directory but i would like to have the same texture for each player.

29. Offline

Ambedrake

Couple idea's.

1. Provide support for stained glass panes.
    2. Use images for the stained glass, this would allow for skinning, though may be a little annoying to set up. (No offense, but the current shading leaves a wee to be desired.)

30. Offline

2snobal

For some dumb reason, I've searched all over the forum and the internet for Spout build 520...I can't find it. I'm sorry for being stupid, but could someone post a link?