Inactive [FUN/RPG] MobDisguise v1.7 - Transform into any mob! (And players too!) No client mods! [1.1 RB3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by desmin88, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Offline

desmin88

2. Offline

embty

using mob disguise v1.11
    no errors in log except for this : [INFO] [MobDisguise] by desmin88 version 1.1 disabled and after restarts/stops it randomly enables and disables.
    and bukkit contrib is enabled and working: [INFO] BukkitContrib dev-SNAPSHOT has been initialized
    Upon login massive lag no chat is working or anything after 5-10seconds i get timed out error.
    Reinstalled restarted stopped server did everything i know of using CB #1000
    I was mcmyadmin and when observing the chat tab i see ppl talking but no one can see them. they talk to themselves until time out error pops up. no errors in log at all
    screenshot for the plugin we use: http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/emptyz/?action=view&current=plugins.jpg
    I hope I didnt miss anything

3. Offline

desmin88

@embty
    Redownload, you should be seeing version 1.11 disabled.
    I don't get massive lag.
    Has anybody used vanishnopickup?
    I suggest getting rid of all plugins EXCEPT mobdisguise and contrib dev and then test.

@embty
    Remove rawcriticsoreplugin
    It appears to conflict with my plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

Lunar Delta

That sucks. I was really excited to use this, but the Anti-Xray plugin is drastically more important than this one. Hope you can fix the incompatibility sometime.

5. Offline

desmin88

@Lunar Delta
    I'm going to talk to him and look at his source to see whats wrong.

embty likes this.
  6. Offline

Lunar Delta

7. Offline

embty

Yep your right the rawcritics class file in server jar seem to conflict. is there anyway to avoid that in the near future as i cant get rid of rawcritics, its the only effective way to block xray atm.

Thanks alot for your help great plugin :D

8. Offline

DylanP

Could you make it so when someone is disguised as a pig, another player can put a saddle on the pig and ride the player disguised as a pig?

Also,

Could you make it an option to have your name show above your head when you're disguised? example: /md disguise pig name

If name is in the command your name will show above the mob?

9. Offline

desmin88

@DylanP
    Minecraft limitations prevent both of these things.

10. Offline

jarafo12

it wont work please help

11. Offline

desmin88

@jarafo12
    You're getting no help at all if you don't fill out an error reporting form from the OP :)

12. Offline

mikeclark1234

i am having a problem with this plugin i use permissions and when i set the permission node for this plugin i some users cant use the command and others in the same group can and idk what to do
    bullit version 1000
    plugin version 1.1

13. Offline

desmin88

@mikeclark1234
    First of all, are you using permissions 3.1.6?

14. Offline

jarafo12

o thank that helps :(

15. Offline

desmin88

@jarafo12
    I said if you want help, fill out an error reporting form the original post. If you wan't help, do it.

16. Offline

jarafo12

How were do i go to do that

17. Offline

mikeclark1234

yes i am using permissions 3.1.6

18. Offline

desmin88

@jarafo12
    The original post I made. Go to the bottom ish, "How to report errors"
    If you cannot do this, I'm going to ignore you.
    @mikeclark1234
    MobDisguise only supports PermissionsBukkit(Superperms) the official bukkit permissions.

19. Offline

mikeclark1234

ok thanks that helps alot

20. Offline

jarafo12

i downloaded it today so thats the version
    it just dont do anything it dosnt make a error
    but idk i guess your going to ignore me

21. Offline

desmin88

@jarafo12
    You are now ignored. My previous attempts to get information from you have been futile and you have proven you are incompetent and shouldn't even be running a server.

You can't even formulate a basic sentence structure, and posted no information you should have. Therefore, ignored.

22. Offline

jarafo12

ok sorry for wasting your time

23. Offline

desmin88

24. Offline

jarafo12

sorry but im only 14 im just tring to find out why it not working for me

25. Offline

desmin88

@jarafo12
    Well if you can give me the information required from the original post I made, I can help you.

26. Offline

jarafo12

1. i can post on github
    3.i dont no what that is sorry
    4.it didnt give me any errors
    5.6.dont no what it is sorry
    7.i no this isnt a lot to go on but if you can help thanks but if you cant it's ok

27. Offline

Blackvein

Okay a couple of things. One: GREAT JOB. What a good idea for a plugin. Grats to you, really.
    Bugs: when I /reload with both plugins installed, the server freezes and then crashes. Also, permissions don't work. I've tried giving the node mobdisguise.* to a group (Using Essentials Group Manager), and a person in that group didn't have permission apparently. I've tried it with both permissions set to true and set to false.
    Suggestions: /ma disguiseother <player> <mob>, with an obvious result ^.^
    To be able to see your disguise when you're disguised? I look normal when I f5 while disguised. Maybe it's impossible to do this, idk.
    All in all, seriously a neat plugin.

28. Offline

Hamad

what happens if i am a pig, and someone put a saddle on me :D, anyway, great plugin [pig]

29. Offline

desmin88

@Hamad
    Haven't tested, try it!
    @Blackvein
    Working on the reload fix.
    I only support PermissionsBukkit(SuperPerms) the official bukkit permissions, nothing else. I said this multiple types. It's impossible to press F5 and see yourself disguised
    @jarafo12
    Have you followed the download instructions, gone in a game with 2 people and typed /md disguise pig?

30. Offline

Blackvein

What about my /ma disguiseother suggestion :p?
    Sorry didn't see the post about PermissionsBukkit.

31. Offline

desmin88