Inactive [FUN/RPG] MobDisguise v1.7 - Transform into any mob! (And players too!) No client mods! [1.1 RB3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by desmin88, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Offline

desmin88

2. Offline

Master_Rudik

So now you're making me pick whether I lose Multiverse 2 or MobDisguise? Cold.

Nah, just kidding, enjoy your vacation. I can live without messing with my players for a few days.

3. Offline

Excalibur42

Messin with players is fun....ehheheheheh

/md p Herobrine

/item 46

/god

/hello there....

4. Offline

Zach Hinchy

I have to mention that since this plugin depends on Spout anyway, there could be potential for you to see yourself in disguise if you're using the SpoutCraft launcher. I have no idea what support if any SpoutCraft has at this point in time for managing player appearance but I'd imaging the functionality that'd make that be possible will be supported at some point (if not already, but that's doubtful -- once again I don't really know as Spout's documentation is pretty incomplete ATM).

5. Offline

Tech_Geek97

i use this on my server and it would be useful if u could transform into a pet wolf and sit with the sneak key

what do you think

Tech_Geek97[pig]

6. Offline

h0us3cat

With md 1.51 and spout 1.0.2.x

Code:
    2011-08-12 16:51:09 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling MobDisguise v1.5 (Is it up to date?): org/getspout/spoutapi/packet/listener/Listeners
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/getspout/spoutapi/packet/listener/Listeners
        at me.desmin88.mobdisguise.MobDisguise.onEnable(MobDisguise.java:103)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:878)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:272)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.getspout.spoutapi.packet.listener.Listeners
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 11 more

7. Offline

Chuckster

could you make it so if you disguise and you hit another player then you undisguise or else it makes pvp too easy

8. Offline

libraryaddict

When you die. HeroicDeath tells everyone who that chicken was.
    Quoted from HeroicDeath plugin : Made HeroicDeathEvent cancellable; cancelling the event prevents broadcast of the message. This is important if another plugin wants to selectively disable death messages.

9. Offline

ItsQ

Please make it that You can use this with permissions(MCMYADMIN)/or Chance other players to mobs i realy can use this voor a vid!

10. Offline

rogvid700

I installed everything correctly and It works like a charm! Very great BTW, but I only have one problem, whenever the player transforms into another player Ex. Notch, when they type something in the chat, it still shows their name, not the name Ex. Notch. Help? Thanks, great plugin!

11. Offline

Hamad

Request, Admins can disguise other players like /mdother p Joga Notch, Joga is now Notch

12. Offline

Adv

Has been requested plenty of times, I even requested it in his WIP thread. It's on his plate most likely.

13. Offline

zorax246

i am having a problem with this plugin, when i type /md creeper for example i am just getting a "creeper shell" and i stay the same (it is basically creating a creeper that does nothing and i am still in my skin and i can walk around). is this a mod bug or am i doing something wrong?

i am running spout 1.0.1 on my bukkit server.

14. Offline

Tauryuu

Command conflicts with ModDamage. :(

15. Offline

Drat333

@desmin88 You mentioned a few days ago that another dev is working on mob abilities (creeper explosions, etc). Would you happen to know the status of that add-on? And are you gonna link the add-on in the OP?

16. Offline

Pim1234

haha! i love you man!

"OMG OMG OMG! there's Notch!"
    XD it took them a while to realise it was me :)

1 question: could you add it that i can change players into someone/something else? and that you still have you disguise after relogging.

17. Offline

rtcabooservb

:/ Doesn't work with latest spout dev. Please update? ^_^

18. Offline

skyforce77

you can make command /md [nameofplayer] [mob] for disguise other?
    or /md other [nop] [mob]

19. Offline

phjillee

I must say I really like your plugin, it's very funny to trick the other players on my server. I'm wondering one thing though. Is it possible to see what you are disguised as, yourself? I can see other people as creepers etc. and they me, but I'd love to be able to see myself as a mob, instead of the regular steve model.

20. Offline

JJD213

Would be better if when you talk it actually says as them and if a guy kills you when your a pig it doesn't appear on plugins like HeroicDeath and DeathMessages.

But other than that. AWESOME PLUGIN.

21. Offline

Hamad

lol i always get killed while as creeper, ppl are laughing just because i become a creeper, add a tnt, they were like wtf..

22. Offline

Snowy007

alright i downloaded both permissionsbukkit and SuperPermBridge. I think i did the configuration right now but there is just one thing. I now have the groups defined in both permissions 2.7.4 and permissionsbukkit. That wasn't too much work.
    however i have all my 50+ users only in the permissions 2.7.4 defined. It will take a lot more work to copy them all to the permissionsbukkit configuration.
    i noticed however that noboddy (exept me but i am the OP) has permissions to use MobDisguise. They only work when i put a user in the permissionsbukkit config file and assign it to the correct group.
    Do i really have to keep all the 50+ users in both permissions 2.7.4 config and permissionsbukkit config?

23. No, but you'll have to convert the nodes to PermissionBukkit, and use superpermbridge. in front of any '*' nodes that use permissions 2.7.4, then you can take out 2.7.4 and it should work fine.

24. Offline

Imm0rt41

you should add a command to this that when you type /mdability it does w/e that mob normally does, such as a ghast will shoot a fireball, and creeper will explode, that sorta of thing. also make it so that when you join, it says your disguised name, i wanted to use this to fuck with some of my friends and its a dead giveaway when i log in as me and not the person im pretending to be.

25. Offline

jmcneely

I can't seem to get /md p <playername> to work. Every time I enter it it, it doesn't work it just comes back to me saying I entered it wrong.

26. Bukkit 1051, Spout Dev 90, Mobdisguise 1.51

Code:
    [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling MobDisguise v1.5 (Is it up to date?): org/getspout/spoutapi/packet/listener/Listeners
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/getspout/spoutapi/packet/listener/Listeners
    	at me.desmin88.mobdisguise.MobDisguise.onEnable(MobDisguise.java:103)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:878)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:164)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:148)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.getspout.spoutapi.packet.listener.Listeners
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:334)
    	... 11 more

27. Offline

Outcast61

It shows my name when I type when disguised as Herobrine?

28. Offline

Deva5tat0r

Would it be possible to add the Mo Creatures mobs and Aether mobs. I think that would be really awesome :)

29. Offline

PhantomCorsair

when i change the time or teleport all the console commands stop working

Code:
    13:43:42 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: perm
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:1882)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.<init>(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:89)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.updateBukkitEntity(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:606)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.getPlayer(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:638)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.SpoutPlayerListener.updatePlayerEvent(SpoutPlayerListener.java:117)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.SpoutPlayerListener.onPlayerTeleport(SpoutPlayerListener.java:38)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$8.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:293)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:373)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.updateNetServerHandler(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:585)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.getspout.spout.SpoutPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(SpoutPlayerListener.java:28)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:244)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:124)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:97)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    13:43:42 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/permissions/Permission
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ServerCommandListener.getName(ServerCommandListener.java:29)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ConsoleCommandHandler.handle(ConsoleCommandHandler.java:25)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:307)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:711)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:669)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.permissions.Permission
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    13:43:50 [SEVERE]     ... 17 more
    13:43:50 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/permissions/Permission
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ServerCommandListener.getName(ServerCommandListener.java:29)
        at net.minecraft.server.ConsoleCommandHandler.handle(ConsoleCommandHandler.java:25)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:307)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:711)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:669)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.permissions.Permission
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
        ... 17 more

30. Offline

Zach Hinchy

I have a problem report: Players on a server using the SpoutCraft client mod can always see the proper name above a player's head, even if they are a mob. This is not a good thing. If that could be fixed, that'd be excellent.

31. Offline

RchGrav

What's strange is that INITIALLY this was not the case... All of my players who had the command kept asking about this... but my client did not show it. I deleted my .spoutcraft folder, and then after it redownloaded my client started showing these names also.

#1. It's a shame that the Spout API developers would ruin this plugin, or not AT LEAST enter something for plugins of this fashion to REMOVE the name.. as the regular client doesn't force this.. and mobdisguise still works just fine with the vanilla plugin. This is CLEARLY one of the neater plugins so far for the spout API system.

#2. WTF with the "auto updates"?! If the auto updater is supposed to keep everyone's client at the same version (or RB version) why did it require me deleting my .spoutcraft folder to force the update that all of my players had? Its either "Stealth updates without proper versioning" or "The Auto Updater doesn't work.".. or something else entirely.

None of this is really worth kicking and screaming over at this point... but I hope people read this post and are aware of these facts. I'm chalking it up to "Very new software, that is in a high state of flux."

That being said.. please keep these facts in the back of your head.

I'm not going to kick and scream over this anywhere but here.. I don't want to be a nag because I appreciate everything that the Dev's here do, and the effort that they put forth daily.

Rich