Inactive [FUN] MuddersMilk - Add alcohol to your milk

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nisovin, May 11, 2011.

1. Offline

nisovin

MuddersMilk
    "Add alcohol to your milk!"

Download: http://nisovin.com/MuddersMilk.jar
    Source: http://code.google.com/p/nisovin-minecraft-bukkit-plugins/source/browse/trunk/MuddersMilk/

This is a very simple plugin that adds drunken effects when you drink milk. The more milk you drink, the higher the chance the effects will occur! If you drink too much, you'll start to take damage due to alcohol poisoning. The current drunken effects are:
    • Minor staggering
    • Random chance to drop the item you're holding
    • Slurring your "s" in speech (WoW style)
    Usage

Right click while holding a milk bucket!

Configuration

When you start your server, a config.yml file will be created in the MuddersMilk folder of your plugins folder. I think the configuration options are pretty self-explanatory. All of the periodic effects have a base chance plus an additional chance per drunkenness level to occur. You gain one drunk level each time you drink a bucket of milk.

Video

Change Log

Version 1.7
    • Updated for Mincraft 1.3.1 (async chat)
    Version 1.6
    • Hopefully fixed a bug
    Version 1.5
    • Updated for new versions of CraftBukkit
    • Added vision-blur-duration-per-level option
    Version 1.4
    • Added configuration file
    Version 1.3
    • Fixed item duplication bug
    Version 1.2
    • Hopefully fixed the ConcurrentModificationException
    • Delayed the onset of alcohol poisoning slightly
    Version 1.1
    • You can milk cows without immediately drinking it now.
    Version 1.0
    • Release
    Requisite Youtube Link

inyourface23, 4ronie4, Lextao and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline

Kalais

Any chance of adding permissions so only certain people can give this type of milk to people? Say, a bartender...

3. Offline

Joggal

yes but there is not very much to do an a config file is already existing and so it will be nice if there is a line were you can entry the number you like.
    And if you want to make a bar there are bukkets very expansive if you have an nocheat server.;)

Maybe nisovin will be so nice for me and add this collum or this functin. :D

4. Offline

TheOnlyLavaster

This is hilarious! I'm guessing it replaces milk in the game?

5. Offline

Greylocke

possible to add an effect that will tp the drunken person to one of several pre-selected locations in the config?

... or even tp them and then place a random item on their head (like the hats mod)

6. Offline

EricDownz

AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!
    Also
    Idea!!!
    When you get completely smashed (really drunk)
    you should make the player have motion blur
    If it's not possible then it's fine :p i don't really know what's possible and what isn't
    but think about it if you can!

Also
    I just looked up mudder's milk :p
    lol i had no idea :) and i wouldn't have if it wasn't for Dillon Austin!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  7. Offline

N0z

This is just FUCKEN AMAZING!

8. Offline

ThePersian

I made a video of it on my channel if you want to use it in the mod description. I apologize ahead of time for the lag but a) my computer isn't that great and b) the server I play on is a little laggy to begin with :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqvDIU8HD1Q

9. Offline

Demonofbirth

Doesn't seem to always take the bucket away... even though I have it configured to.

10. Offline

Shooty

Awesome but sober-string seems can't be traductabble

11. Offline

j_is_me57

hey i was wondering if i how i could get the code for this. im planning on making a plugin similer for bread... i dont plan on distributing it i just want to have both on my server. If you ok with that let me know, and how to do it. thanks

12. Offline

nisovin

13. Offline

j_is_me57

14. Offline

number1_Master

cb1060!? :D
    milk is great for drinking down cake :D

15. Offline

narte

Great firefly Reference i love that show!! the title itself made me go :confused:... but my server doesn't really need this :p

16. Offline

kahlilnc

Haha server gets drunk all day now. XD

17. Offline

BioRage

Is it possible to make it configurable, that the bucket you use is "removed" after you right click?

Because you can't charge too much for a beverage, with a high salvage price of a bucket!

@nisovin

18. Offline

nisovin

This is already a configuration option.

19. Offline

Piedo_bear

Drinking water has a chance to help sober you up? :D

20. Offline

Codex Arcanum

Very belatedly got the reference after about the 4th time seeing the plugin title, and after my third Firefly watch-through :).​

21. Offline

nisovin

22. Offline

the_merciless

im guessing use of fov?

LOVE IT, just a couple of minor issues. set the bucket to disappear and it did for the first 7 the next 2 left me with an empty bucket in my inv. Also is it not possible to configure the blurry vision so it doesnt blur so much.
    also what is effect tick interval?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. Offline

Shalobee

This is awesome can we expect an official version with configurable options on the nether view? I love how it works with this though, AWESOME!!

24. Offline

Shooty

@nisovin

Think you can you "fake" Nether portal réaction when we are drunk ? (With Spout ?)

And can you add an option for "fill" the bucket of Milk with an "Shop" or something like that ? For create Beer machine :D

25. Offline

dakoslug

Is there someway to keep The NOrmal milk (non-alcoholic) and if u add idk a slimeball to the milk it goes alcoholic?

26. Offline

idontknow23

Is it in any way possible to change the in game name that pops up over the milk bucket when you scroll over it?
    Plus if possible, names for ranks of alcohol such as; Milk=Milk, Wheat+Milk= Beer, Apple+Milk= Hard Cider, Gold Ingot+Milk= Champagne.

This plugin looks great, I may implement it on my server.

27. Offline

Greylocke

MuddersMilk and MCSpirit should get together and do some co-op.

28. Offline

kahlilnc

:( Baby come back!

Using that 18 muddersmilk version and getting errors. Seems to work like normal but spammed errors when ever I drank milk.
    2012-01-05 00:36:21 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to MuddersMilk
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.d(Lnet/minecraft/server/MobEffect;)V from class com.nisovin.muddersmilk.MilkPlayerListener
    at com.nisovin.muddersmilk.MilkPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(MilkPlayerListener.java:61)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$11.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:335)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:178)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:561)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:39)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:550)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

EDIT: Im in creative and almost drink it all but it thinks I am :O GLITCH Bukkit 1597

@nisovin Okay so the 1.4 build works almost perfectly. So I get no errors. But in survival mode. You can just right click with the bucket in hand and it counts as becoming smashed or tipsy what ev. . . :/ Just had to report to a AWESOME rp plugin :D

29. Offline

semistro

i got a question
    i run a server and i wanna make a pub
    but if they buy milk they buy a bucket to,
    i was thinking to make bottle's with water, make you drunk.
    cause it is easier to buy more
    so i try to change it from milk to bottle water,
    but it dont works,
    so my question is now how can i change it??

30. Offline

kahlilnc

you can't. Milk buckets in some texture packs is ale already and it barely has a use so I think it be best to use milk anyway. :/

31. Offline

narte

Jayne! the man they call jayne!
    (btw love the plugin (concept), downloading it as i type this.)