[FUN/MISC] Tribu v0.6.4 - The ZombieSurvival continuation [1.6.4]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Graindcafe, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Graindcafe

Tribu - A zombie survival game !

Currently looking for translators please contact me by PM if your language is not already translated or not fully translated.

What is it ?
    Tribu is a zombie survival game in which you can set zombie spawns. Zombies will appear wave by wave once the game is started. You have to kill them! Each kill will get you money and points, and with the money you can buy items to kill more zombies. The game will stop when everyone is dead.

2. Offline

Graindcafe

My goal is not to copy CoD, a guy was working with a fork of my plugin to make it looks like COD, but I don't know if he is still working on it

Just buy pork, no ?

You already can, it only depends on you and how you set up your level; just place the death spawn outside and use "TeleportPlayers"

3. Offline

1born2kill

Will u keep updating this plugin? because its one awesome plugin!

4. Offline

cokeman5

This is great, but would it be possible to make zombies smarter? or at least aggro onto you from a farther distance. And make it so they can break specific blocks specified in a file (it would be awesome to have them break down walls or fences). Also, how do you make a toll sign?

5. Offline

Graindcafe

I'm bored to repeat things, so sorry: It's already possible and use zombie attack.

Toll sign (with a level loaded, place the sign beside a button/lever) :
    1. Pay
    2. price

6. Offline

Sh00pus

I would use shop signs, but your shop signs won't accept item craft items (aka guns and ammo). Plus, the need to earn the max ammo, not buy it. I'd be really cool if you could include powerups. No need to copy COD Zombies, just powerups will be helpful for some added bonus in the game play :D

7. Offline

Gingerboy250

I think that this should add certain abilities to items once the game starts like fishing rod hurts them badly right clicking with clay stuns them and every 5 waves there should be a boss round spider jockey each 5 rounds another spider jockey is added to the boss round please consider this also i was thinking you could add signs that once youve clicked all three you can teleport from them to the initial spawn otherwise this is amazing thank you for bringing out a plugin ive always been waiting for PLUGIN OF THE YEAR

Flaronix likes this.
  8. Offline

Roob

Hi Graindcafe,

I've recently downloaded your PlugIn and it is very impressive, good job!

I am however have a few issues with shop signs I hope you can help me with. The items I'm having problems with are cooked porkchops and leather armor.

I placed the signs with the following text:

and

However, when trying to buy from the 'Cooked Porkchop' sign, it says the item is unknown.

When I try to buy from the 'Leather Cap' sign, it sells the item 'Leather' used to create the items, rather than the piece of armor called 'Leather Cap'. It does this for all leather items (Cap, Tunic, Pants and Boots). *Fixed*

Is this caused by me typing on the signs incorrectly?

* EDIT *
    I have fixed the leather armor signs by using the words helmet/chestplate/leggings as oppose to cap/tunic/pants.

9. Offline

Graindcafe

It's because I use bukkit's material appelation.
    Look at this : https://github.com/killerdead/Tribu/wiki/What-you-should-put-on-shop-signs

"GRILLED_PORK"

10. Offline

Roob

Ahh brilliant. Thanks!

11. Offline

Humsas

Hello, is there a way to make sign sell more than 1 of arrows and disable pvp between fighting players?

12. Offline

Graindcafe

Not currently, but it's planned

13. Offline

NIgelThornberry

Is there any way to make this work while not allowing normal monster spawns on a server? Me and my friends don't want to deal with tons of monsters just to play this.

14. Offline

Graindcafe

My plugin stop normal spawns while it is running . So just use a special level with no spawn start this level when you are not playing with the plugin, and it should works well

15. Offline

TheSporeGA1

Well this does not do shit. It says Zombie Mode Activated, but nothing fucking happens. Plus it keeps crashing my damn server.

16. Offline

dbwiesel

Hey Graindcafe ...

Sorry, was busy the last days ... I will install the new version and restart testing :) .. And translate the new strings :)

So be prepared for a new language file :) (and hopefully no additional bugs :D) ...

I like your plugin very much, and all the m8s on the server too :D thanks again :)

17. Offline

Graindcafe

Be polite please.
    You probably don't have joined the game. Try with using /tribu enter, and please read before post

Thank you for your help and your support.

18. Offline

iAsylumz

Hey uhm graindcafe im relly exited to try out your plugin, EVERYTHING works fine EXEPT for some reason it doesnt start spawning zombies :/ i made a square arena and made a initial spawn, deathspawn, 3 zombie spawn , and yes i did create,save and load level but all it does for some reason is say ZombieMode Enabled yet nothing happened can u please help :/ ive alredy tryed reloading, and restarting the server, nothing has worked :/

19. Offline

Graindcafe

You seem to have not joined the game

20. Offline

iAsylumz

how do i join it? is it /tribu enter?

thank you so much :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  21. Offline

Graindcafe

/tribu enter or /tribu join it's the same

22. Offline

DarKAng3l426

Hey Graindcafe, Would it be possible to let the non-op's to start a game. As I'm not on my server's 24/7 and niether are my ops, and i want my players to be able to play. They can't edit the map, but they can join and start a game. Also, I'm downloading it right now and sorry if it is already implemeted but, Would it possiable to disable join the game when people are already playing a game? Also, Could you make a command that say when there ready to play. Like If you have a 3 player game, you don't want to start when they aren't ready so, could you make a command like /ready to make them ready, and make the /start disabled and send a message like "All players are not ready" when someone didn't type /ready? and somehow make it able for like two or three games, and not interfer with other games like: "/ready Game 1" So it won't affect game 2 or game 3.

23. Offline

iAsylumz

Hey i got another question how do i make it so i can make 'shop signs' or 'highscore signs' does that require another plugin?

24. Offline

DarKAng3l426

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  25. Offline

Graindcafe

So, if the game is started it will stand by till a player join it. You can set the plugin to autostart.
    And no it's not possible to prevent a player to join the game.
    About multiple game it maybe will there for a next release

Thank you :)

26. Offline

pawel888

Hi everyone !

So i'm about to run a server specialy for this plugin i create thid room to play : 2011-08-21_00.13.57.png

i put some spawn everywhere there is no zombie in the room, no zombie around the room and under.

Zombie attack is telling me that a zombie is about to catch me, the zombie are diying.

What should i do ?

ps : that is the place where the room is
    y 122
    z -127

Thank you

27. Offline

Graindcafe

I don't understand, what is the problem ? No zombie spawn ? You should start the game and enter the game

28. Offline

pawel888

sorry that was my fault i frogot after the construction to enable monster spawning ...

29. Offline

DarKAng3l426

Ok, and No problem, looking forward to this plugin :)

30. Offline

NOTNOT

I put in Tribu and Zombieattack! but Nothing happen !
    I don't know why that plugins dose not work for me T-T ...
    There are no Error log!but i say /Tribu start then Nothing happen.
    but I remove zombie attack. Tribu is Work !
    What's happen to me ?

31. Offline

Graindcafe

Had you typed /tribu enter after/before /tribu start ?