Inactive [FUN] Minenion v0.4 - Adaptation of the League of Legend Dominion [1818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ShoukaSeikyo, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Offline

JonesyBoppa

Nice! I look forward to having it on my server!!

2. Offline

worldminesp

This plugin has a problem. The players who participate in domination, when finish, take all the objects that occurred him when they entered the game. If it were possible to be corrected serious brilliant, so this way they cant have diamond swords when if finishes the match.

Thanks

3. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

I think I will restore the inventory at the end of the match instead. I'm working on it.

4. u should add in game commands for create one arena, cuz is a nice game but should be easy to set, ppl (like me) like to create their own map for this kind of game, also if we are able to set it in one world with out traveling will be perfect.

If it is too hard to do, ur should force the ppl to join with clean inventory so they have to go out with cleaninventory

(Im getting out of ideas, PVP Arena its kinda buggy with the most of hes stuff, Capture the Point its a really crazy fun game, but looks like its too fat and its crashing my server forcing to rollback, im really sad and i want to test this one on my server but i cant if it force me to create another world)

5. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

In the config.yml, you can set the world and the coordinates of the towers, I made this "tutorial" to how to do it. I don't think it's awesome, because there is only images, but I need to found a new application to record the desktop.
    http://s4.noelshack.com/old/up/block-71f9f5e957.png

In the next version, I'll make a command to set the coordinates in-game to make it easier. (/mn setpos (towernumber)) =3

migsthegod likes this.
  6. Im gonna wait till that release, im sure it gonna be awesome, ill be here testing.

Also take a look at this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/moddamage/ , with that, ur able to make a bunch of new abilitys, like a healer, add reflect to the armors, make armor stronger/weaker, knockback and inverse knockback (instead of push it pull the target), also theres a ''nearby'' feature for make AOE attacks (like make explode/burn/heal players in a defined range), i think it gonna help a lot to ur plugin, cuz you can add items in the shop for upgrade the characters, like they buy one helm and they turn on another ability for their character (u can add abilitys to one complete set). Plz dont take this like Spam, im not progamer, im just following their updates and testing every day, its so fun to add abilitys to the pvp arenas with it, if ur interested go to their IRC chanel, they are friendly ppl, i annoy em with my troubles every day and they answer every time (the plugin its pretty hard to understand, but i know a bit about the plugin and how it work, u just have to read the hall of fame of their Wiki and u know what MD is able to do), download the plugin from their Jenkin, the bukkitdev have an old release (http://193.28.228.104:8080/job/ModDamage/).

7. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

Like Heroes, it's seem pretty cool, but I don't really want to hook on other plugins. With the Lightweight mode of the plugin, I think, maybe, you can use it as battle system while the dominion match is running (I will test that when some of my players will be there to make a test match). ;)

8. Offline

migsthegod

This please! This would be awesome.
    If you need help testing or anything feel free to ask :D

Thanks again for this great plugin.

I have more suggestions tho that could help this plugin:
    1. The option to change nexus hp? Like if we wanted to have long matches, we could set the nexus hp to 9000?
    2. Having more than 2 teams. Also instead of blue and purple it could be blue and red? Or if more than 2 teams blue red black etc.
    3. Text customization like changing "nexus" to "base" or changing "tower #1" into "black tower"
    4. A broadcast at the end of match of who won. Getting kicked is also cool. Maybe like "Blue team won! Kicking the purple team for being noobs!" :p

9. Offline

whyme

The /mn multiverse command doesnt work.

The plugin starts, then detects, that there is no world shouky and it disables, after that i cant acces the plugin.
    Cant you just add a point in the config, if multiverse is used or not, and if it is, do whatever is done at the /mn multiverse command after ~30 seconds?

10. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

The thing is that even if I detect or not, in the config or not, if Multiverse is used, the plugin Minenion will be loaded before it, so the other worlds won't be loaded. Before doing "/mn multiverse", load the world in multiverse and then do "/mn multiverse".

1. Yeah, it's possible.
    2. I already did the code to add the colors of the teams in the config. I won't put more than two teams, It's will ruin the entire principle of the Dominion (O_O).
    3. Yeah, I talked about it in an older post, definitively gonna do it. <3
    4. The team who lost already got kicked, but I forgot to put a message to the winning team. ( Stop coding at midnight ¬_¬ )

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  11. Offline

migsthegod

Ah thanks really nice plugin you have here!
    The best of its kind :D

Lastly:
    1. With factions, when i die, i dont respawn at the coordinates, i respawn at faction home
    2. How about multiple matches/arenas?

Again thanks your the best

12. Just change the factions config: "homesTeleportToOnDeath": false, and there u go, its not an important feature, they can just use /f home at the world spawn.

13. Offline

migsthegod

Eh the problem now is that i respawn at the spawn point (/setspawn) instead of the faction home.

ShoukaSeikyo
    Could you make it so that the respawn points of Minenion override all other respawn points?

14. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

I was already working on it when I saw your post. <3

15. Offline

migsthegod

I have to say this again: your plugin is awesome!
    Cant wait for the new update :D

16. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

migsthegod by the way, from which plugin the /setspawn command is ? Essentials ? Because there is no command from factions with the name of setspawn.

17. Offline

migsthegod

Sorry for lack of details,
    yes its essentials 2.7.2 :D

18. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

migsthegod So I installed Essentials 2.7.2 with EssentialsSpawn, I respawn to the team spawn point without failure. May I see you essentials config ?

19. Offline

migsthegod

Hmm i tried testing it at my home computer and it works fine.

However, when testing it in our hosted server i get this error:
    Code:
    2012-01-24 07:47:30 [SEVERE] Could not pass event org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerRespawnEvent to Minenion

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.shoukaseikyo.minenion.MinenionPlayerListener.onPlayerRespawn(MinenionPlayerListener.java:40)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$3.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:286)

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:57)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:327)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.moveToWorld(ServerConfigurationManager.java:263)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.moveToWorld(ServerConfigurationManager.java:222)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:965)

at net.minecraft.server.Packet9Respawn.handle(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)

at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:536)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:434)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Also if you need it here is my essentials config:
    http://pastebin.com/ktmgvszt

20. Offline

Adrenaline

Recommended Build:

21. Offline

firewyvern31

i would like to film a match for you, if you would like that for your page

22. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

23. Offline

migsthegod

Oh yeah haha sorry i was so excited to get it fixed. I was gonna tell you today
    Seriously, you and your plugin actually inspired me to learn java. and youre only 16? :p

I'll tell you when its ready on our server maybe u can check it out? :D

Can't wait for the next version!
    Will there be rewards for winning a watch? An item or economy would be nice :)
    Also the possibility of multiple arenas?

24. Offline

firewyvern31

firewyvern31 : If you make a Video (A good video obviously), I'll put it on the page. =3[/quote]
    I will do my best, and if it does not please you, then ill just change it ;D
    BTW its only gameplay right, were i play a match. i dont have to show how to set up the plugin, make a course or anything?

25. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

I don't mind, now I know why you had the problem. =) (Now I need to adapt to the need eventListener, so I already put the new priority.)

After the next update I'm doing, I was thinking of a onEvent thing, like when the tower #2 is captured by the BlueTeam, the redstone torch at X:34,Y:15,Z:-52 is turned on to activate a redstone circuit who do a thing on the map. That would be awesome to do, I think. I can also add Vault to those event, so when you capture a tower, you win X$ in your economy plugin.

So for multiple arenas, I see two definitions to that :
    The first : start multiple instances of the game in the same time, it's possible, but I'll need to redo a big part of the plugin.
    The second : select the arena you want (for exemple : /start map:Shouky or /start map:pokemon), it's also possible.

Right now, I'm working on a new map with the help of my team, so after the next update, I'll not work on the Minenion. ^^'

(Oh god, I writed a long post there =P)

I will do my best, and if it does not please you, then ill just change it ;D
    BTW its only gameplay right, were is play a match. i dont have to show how to set up the plugin, make a course or anything?[/quote]

Naaaah, you don't need to explain how the plugin work or how to set up. I'll do those videos with one of my friend.

Version 0.4
    • Possibility to change the colors of the teams
    • Adding an easier way to change coordinates. (/mn setpos)
    • Correction of bugs and no functionally of the battle system.
    • Saving Players Inventories before the match and restore at the end.
    So for the command /mn setpos, you'll need to confirm the first time with a "yes", because I don't want everybody to use this function without thinking. After, if you right click on a block, you'll receive a little notification on the chat with the coordinate of it. Simply confirm the coordinate with "confirm". You can stop editing with "cancel" or "stop", or you can change the actual point with "pos: (Point number)". If you need help about it, just ask, even if I think I made it the simpler I could. =3

The points numbers are :
    1 : towers.one, 2 : towers.two, 3 : towers.three, 4: towers.four, 5: towers.five
    6 : spawn.first, 7 : spawn.second

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

26. Offline

EddTehHead

Awesome Plugin!

But where can I find the config.yml to replace the one in /plugins/Minenion/ . I know it say's ''the one given with the map'', but I can't find any config.yml to replace the original one with. Please link me a download to the needed config.yml file to replace the one in /plugins/Minenion/. It would be great help. Thanks.

27. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

EddTehHead So basically, the original one is the one for the "shouky" map. =3

28. Offline

EddTehHead

Noooooo I mean, my CMD says that your plugin is disabled because the current config.yml is empty. Help D:

29. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

EddTehHead I'm so dumb, I forgot to add lines in the original config.yml T_T

Add these lines :
    Code:
    color:
      first: 11
      second: 2
      neutral: 0

30. Offline

EddTehHead

Oh Thanks a million.

Oh dam, it said the co-ordinates were empty in the config.yml. Got a solution? :O