[FUN/MECH] JukeIt 3.0.0 (formerly JukeBukkit) [SPN1414/CB1.4.7-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by thedudeguy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Offline

thedudeguy

[​IMG]

JukeIt (formerly known as JukeBukkit) will no longer be hosted on BukkitDev.

JukeIt can now be found Here.

2. Offline

thedudeguy

3. Offline

okami13

I have a verygames server, and a FTP acces, can I upload my music there ? I don't have a Web, just FTP acces. So I can't have "http://" URL only "ftp://"

4. Offline

spartanfootball

Another problem is that it says for all websites that the url is invailid even the test one you did! help ?

5. Offline

thedudeguy

oh, the serverHost config option is not for external file hosting, you need to set the serverHost to the hostname of your minecraft server.

6. Offline

tangy777

When i crafted it it turned into a flint... Help?

same problem... not alone... XD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  7. Offline

thedudeguy

read the Installation notes in the OP. read comments in this forum or the closed issues in issues.

8. Offline

okami13

Ok, thanks and nice work !

EDIT : Other suggestion:

Make an item with wich you can change the volume of jukebox

9. Offline

serfma

Heh. Every time I come here to post about an error, you've already fixed it. Really good job at fixing this plugin and keeping it up-to-date! :)

10. Offline

thedudeguy

I wont always be so quick to update, I have to go back to work sometime, as I don't make income from working on this plugin haha. but thanks, i try.

11. Offline

Tellumus

Alright, I'm having a problem... So whenever I try to log into my server, I get the error:
    Connection Lost Internalexception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 63....
    I later found out that I had to edit the config file, so I open up the config. Strangely enough, all it says is "debug: false." So I went on the configuration page on your wiki, and copy/pasted everything there, editing the stuff I needed too. However, whenever I try to start up my server, the config file reverts back to "debug: false." This is quite annoying, since this is really the only good custom music plugin out there, so a quick reply would be appreciated.

Ahhh, sorry, I was using the wrong build. Anyways, I love this plugin.

12. Offline

thedudeguy

it sounds like you are using an out of date version of JukeBukkit. what version are you using? you should be using version 1.5.1. Before version 1.5 there were no config options.

13. Offline

Tellumus

Alright, yeah, I found that out... So I got the new build and stuff, configured everything, but I still keep getting that really annoying message every time I try logging in my server...: Internalexception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id: 63

Here's my config: enableWebServer: true
    webServerPort: 25565
    webServerHost: 192.168.1.64
    serverName: Testing
    allowWebServerUploads: true
    allowExternalURLs: true
    debug: false

14. Offline

thedudeguy

you may also need to update SpoutPlugin. you need atleast build 1110 of SpoutPlugin, and also make sure your SpoutCraft client is up to date.

15. Offline

Tellumus

It worked! This is so amazing! You're also really fast at responding to comments...

Edit: Ok, maybe it's not working completely... So I have all the items, but when I put a burned CD in the jukebox, it doesn't play, even the "Jesus vs Cyborg Hitler" song that was included...

16. Offline

thedudeguy

turn your music volume up...

17. Offline

Tellumus

It is... I can hear regular music from regular Jukeboxes and such, but not custom music, or even any other modded music that was working before.

Edit: Ok... It magically fixed itself... Or not... It works sometimes, but it'll randomly stop working after a while.

Also, whenever it breaks, It seems to give me 50 different copies of the same song in my creative mode inventory.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. Offline

k1ngd0md00m

There seems to be a problem with downloading other people's songs, it either takes a really long time or not at all. We even had some people put other peoples music in themselves. But still nothing is it their internet speed or something with the URL's? Not sure but a fix would be appreciated.

19. Offline

thedudeguy

99 percent of the time this is user error. Either not properly encoding the files. making them way too big, or trying to link to files that are not truly accessible, as well as improper configuration.

20. Offline

k1ngd0md00m

Well I could actually be, what i would ussually have done is have my players get the .ogg file and put on their desktop and open it with a web browser and get the URL that way, half of the time it doesn't work and the other half it does. Our lenth in songs can range from 2 min to just below 20 min and the medium sized ones are the ones loading the best. as for the configuration, I am not completly sure

wow! nevermind, I didn't realize that there was a localhost for jukebukkit for uploading the files.... guess i should read more -.-

21. Offline

Jebuss

i found a good place to host your music http://kiwi6.com you have to use the direct link

22. Offline

thedudeguy

The best place to host your music now, is on your minecraft server, now that jukebukkit has a built in server. In the future certain features will only work if the music is hosted on your MC server.

23. Offline

k1ngd0md00m

Thanks, btw for making that built in server, it saves A LOT of time and effort.

24. Offline

Giuseppe

can you look my serverlog at http://62.75.159.89/debug.hml
    it´s Output a lot of
    2012-05-02 00:33:05 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Not Powered, and not powering
    2012-05-02 00:33:06 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Neighboring Block Change Event. changedId=76
    2012-05-02 00:33:06 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Not Powered, and not powering
    2012-05-02 00:33:07 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Neighboring Block Change Event. changedId=76
    2012-05-02 00:33:07 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Not Powered, and not powering
    2012-05-02 00:33:08 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Neighboring Block Change Event. changedId=76
    2012-05-02 00:33:08 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] JukeboxBlock: Not Powered, and not powering

Look it please

25. Offline

Zack4TTack

You should make it where we can play one of our music files from our computer instead of just using a url to burn the music disc. you can click a button "Open" and it opens the resourses folder. That should be added. :)

26. Offline

thedudeguy

if you dont want debug output, why would you turn on the debug option?

27. Offline

Jebuss

I had issues with the built in server playing the files. Either it's taking too long or not downloading at all? That's why I said that. I'll keep trying the folder. Maybe I did something wrong.

28. Offline

thedudeguy

most people seem to not read this:

note: bullet #2. also note: users don't connect to your server by connecting to 127.0.01. change it.

29. This plugin does not work for me, i can't craft any item from your plugin, please help me ??
    Greets deadspaceXD

30. Offline

thedudeguy

31. Offline

Giuseppe

Code:
    2012-05-08 19:56:36 [INFO] [JukeBukkit] Enabling JukeBukkit v1.5.1
    2012-05-08 19:56:36 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling JukeBukkit v1.5.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.getspout.spout.inventory.SimpleMaterialManager.registerCustomItemName(SimpleMaterialManager.java:93)
        at org.getspout.spoutapi.material.item.GenericCustomItem.<init>(GenericCustomItem.java:45)
        at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.materials.items.Needle.<init>(Needle.java:10)
        at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.materials.items.Items.<init>(Items.java:57)
        at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.JukeBukkit.onEnable(JukeBukkit.java:87)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:256)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:238)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:552)
        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:182)
        at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:22)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:479)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:103)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:169)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:551)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)