[FUN] CommandSpam v1.1.0 - Spam that command [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by khyperia, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Offline

khyperia

CommandSpam
    Version: 1.1.0

CommandSpam does exactly the thing it sounds like- Enter a command, and whenever you rightclick/leftclick with a wooden hoe it executes that command!
    Note: CommandSpam does nothing on its own.
    Note to admins: CommandSpam commands do NOT log in the console to prevent flooding.
    WARNING: This is a VERY powerful plugin! It can do serious damage in the hands of an irresponsible person!

New feature! Set a task with /settask <interval in seconds> <command>, and it will fire every x seconds! This is meant to be every few minutes, so commands ARE logged. The person who set the task must be logged in to have the command execute (I think).

Commands:
    /commandspam <command>
    Alias: /cs <command>
    Superperms node: spamcommand.spam
    /settask <interval in seconds> <command>
    Superperms node: spamcommand.settask
    /endtasks
    Superperms node: spamcommand.settask

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18830644/SpamCommand.jar
    Source: https://github.com/khyperia/Plugins/tree/Main/SpamCommand/src
    Note: I may not keep source super-up-to-date, so don't be alarmed if its a day behind

Planned (open)

Hook into permissions
    Ability to change item that uses command
    Tell me more! I need ideas!

Changelog:
    Version 1.1.0
    • Added /settask and /endtasks
    Version 1.0.2
    • Added superperms support (Not permissions plugin!)
    More changelog (open)

Version 1.0.1
    • Severe bug fixes
    • Its actually usable now...
    Version 1.0
    • Initial release

2. Offline

insanj

I'd be more impressed if WorldEdit didn't have the /thor command, which lets you strike lightning where you click with a pickaxe, and if CommandHelper didn't have the /. command that repeats your last one.

3. Offline

morizuki

suggest? spam command using a player(not the console) in a specific time?

4. Offline

khyperia

Specific time? Please explain... (I think I have to improve the plugin discription...)

Also, note to self- test plugins on your server while other people are on. Seems that it fails when others are there... (yes, Im using hashmaps.) V1.0.1 coming soon, serious buggieness currently.

5. Offline

morizuki

let say I want to spam a command in every 1minute

6. Offline

khyperia

Uh, sure, but I dont know how to do timed tasks. Google!

Done! V1.1.0 is out, and it has that feature!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
    morizuki likes this.
  7. Offline

morizuki

hmm thanks for that.. just three thing... can u allowed spaces in command? like "remove arrows -1"

can u also put it in the configurable that, whenever the <playername>/groupname> login, it will automatically set the task? let say Kiro/a player from Modetarot Group connect, and I want him to automatically send the task without him typing the command..

and can u also add the spamcommand will stop when it reaches in a specific amount of sending the command?
    let say a player from admin login, then automatically every 5seconds he will spam a command /<command>, then when it reaches the specific amount of spamming command, let say 10 times, when the command is repeated spamming 10x, it will stop?

8. Offline

Plague

changelog has to show last two versions without a spoiler

9. Offline

khyperia

Done, on both plugins. Thanks!

10. Offline

AHappyPandaBear

Hi, khyparia. The link seems to be broken, and I really want your plugin. Can you help please.

11. Offline

md_5

Long time no see khyperia. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5

12. Offline

BrockBlock52

Link is not working.