[FUN] Carz - Drive in Minecraft! v2.1 [1.4.6]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by A5H73Y, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Offline

BrunoARG

Hi, A5H73Y. I have the same issue than r3g3n, Candyjensen. They have minecraft 1.3.2, like me. A friend opened his TESTS server, within the plugin on it. The plugins seems to be very very good. In fact, when I saw the video, I liked it too much.
    buet in MC 1.3.2, is isn´t still working: The car moves too slow, it only moves fast for a few miliseconds.

But the plugin works, if you upgrade the car, and run it over water, it goes like a plane!! very fast!

I´m gonig to post this message in the forum you gave there, because anyone is using this one.

Good-bye, I hope you can help us!

2. Offline

A5H73Y

I have replied to messages like this countless times. It is infact 1.3 that makes my plugin so shit. It has been coded so it doesn't work on land anymore. I guess you could use it on water, but mehh..
    It sucks now and I hate that im the creator of it.
    If you know someone who wants to take over, then please tell me.

3. Offline

Kaytay

Hi! I just downloaded you plugin... but the boat just falls halfway through the block i place it on, so i can get in and move around, but it moves SO slowly... is there anyway to prevent this?

4. Offline

ShadowOfAGamer

Is there any way you can change driving a boat into driving a minecart?

5. Offline

A5H73Y

Please download the newest version :)
    V2, uses only minecarts.

6. Offline

nenestar

Hi :) have downloaded this and us ops used it but it hasn't created a configuration file.... i need the configuration file for the permissions as it is stopping my players place minecarts in other worlds....
    I downloaded the latest version too :)

7. Offline

A5H73Y

There is no configuration yet. Oping the player should allow them to place them anywhere.

8. Offline

nenestar

Ahhh was confused by the post that echeesey did on the first page, which is misleads with the configuration bit
    Works great you have made a great plugin keep up the good work :)
    I shall be sadly taking it off though there is no way I'm making all my players Op's that is just suicide lol

9. Offline

A5H73Y

I am confused what you are asking for. There is a permission node: carz.use If thats what you mean?

10. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

there is no config file

11. Offline

Pianoist413

I just installed this plugin and i cant drive even though im op, and there isnt a config,
    help anyone?

12. Offline

ShadowOfAGamer

Will do! Much better! :D

13. Offline

A5H73Y

No there isnt config yet, also it should work... You are using minecarts correct?

14. Offline

Vinsanity

I would also like to get my hands on your source code, if that's alright

15. Offline

DragonMaster

Me too?

16. Offline

Codex Arcanum

Almost definitely not. Just install it and find out.

17. Offline

Stephen5158

i've just installed the plugin and its my favorite so far. the only things i didn't favor is it cant turn, there not so fast and i cant go up slabs. sorry to be annoying but can you try to fix em. i know you have a life an all but that would be great for me and my friends to drive around in. but still best plugin ever.

it does!.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  18. Offline

A5H73Y

Plugin is future ready, meaning it will work on 1.4.6 onwards with little to no problem. If the plugin becomes broken then I will update asap.

19. Offline

Stephen5158

will you be adding more things into this plugin like the cars being able to go up slabs and a speed improvement?

20. Offline

thecrzyguy

2012-12-23_14.47.58.png 2012-12-23_14.46.53.png 2012-12-23_14.49.58.png
    it be awesome if you could make it so i could go up slopes... every time i try i just go through the block and when i get stuck in a hole i just drive though the ground and cant get back on top, other than that its a very awesome plugin

21. Offline

MrWillJa

Do you need a client side version to run this mod?

22. Offline

A5H73Y

No its a plugin, which is a server side modification. Join your bukkit server with this plugin in the "plugins" folder and it will work perfectly.

23. Offline

starferret3

Can you make it so that they can climb half steps of can they already?

24. Offline

A5H73Y

It isnt currently added, but the newest version (v2.2) has a few nice new features.

25. Offline

starferret3

OK perfect!

26. Offline

DREAM_MACHINE

Hello, I'm also learning java and would like to know if I could also have the source code. I am trying to make a plugin with faster boats

27. Offline

finalblade1234

Can you send me the source? i just want to know how to steer minecarts and Mobs :)
    Or just PM me the minecart riding code
    sorry if you dont want to i fully understand

28. Offline

Stephen5158

when I tried loading this plugin, it said Carz have fun :) but i couldn't move me minecart

29. Offline

ralayra

its not working for me maybe because my server is lagy? or...

30. Hey could I also pls have the source code because I would really like to know the mechanics