Full scale items in item frame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Aituok, Feb 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aituok

I'm looking for a plugin that will NOT shrink items in item frames like they currently do by default. It sounds unusual, but the reason for this is because I have a resource pack with custom NBT models assigned to various item with different NBT tags. For example I have gunpowder NBT 600 set to look like a bowl of cereal when placed in an invisible item frame. However, item frames shrink the contents automatically to fit inside the item frame, which is a bother for me as I am trying to make the models the perfect size.

Is it possible to have a plugin that displays an item at it's full size? Thank you

2. Offline

raffel080108

I don't think this is possible to do with just plugins, as you would have to fundamentally change how item-frames render items and also a plugin cannot directly change client-side rendering anyways (except for limiting render-distance, I guess), so I believe you would need a mod to achieve something like this

3. Offline

LABSTORM

I'm not sure if this is a good solution, but maybe you could make a plugin that replaces the itemframes with invisible armorstands and put the item on the armorstand as a helmet.

Sadly I don't have the time to try it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.