Filled Free Exp Block

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Heaved, Apr 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Heaved

Minecraft version : 1.8.8

Suggested name : Free Exp Block

What I want: I'd like If Someone Make Me A Plugin ^-^ Its A Free Exp Block . So U Place Any Block Of Ur Choice And Do The Command /Setexpblock [Facing The Block]
    It Will Add A Free Exp Block Like 10 Exp Level When U Just Click It . Only If U Have The Permission + If U Have The Correct Permission U Will Be Able To Take As Much As U Like ^^

Ideas for commands : /Setexpblock to set the Exp Block

Ideas for permissions :
    - ExpBlock.set for the /Setexpblock command
    - ExpBlock.take To Get Free Exp

When I'd like it by : As Soon As You Can . And Thank UUUU

2. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello,

This sounds like an interesting project. I just have one question. By saying "if u have he correct permission u will be able to take as much as u like". Does this mean that players without certain permission can only get exp once in a certain time span or can everyone get as much exp as they want (as long as they have expblock.take permission)?

Kind regards

3. Offline

Heaved

Hii .

No He Can't Take Anything It Will Tell Him "You Don't Have Permission" Only Players Who Have "ExpBlock.take" Perm . Can Use The EXP BLOCK ^^

Thank You ^^

4. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello,

Here is the finished plugin. As requested you can set EXP blocks which players who have the correct permission, will be able to click and gain certain amount of EXP from it. Below you can find quick documentation of how the plugin works.

CONFIG.YML

exp-amount => amount of exp per once click on block
    everything else => all chat messages that this plugin sends out (you can fully customize them, including the colors and everything else)

COMMANDS

/setexpblock
    => sets the block you are facing to an exp block (max. distance: 10 blocks)

PERMISSIONS

expblock.set
    => Permission needed for using the /setexpblock command (default: op)

expblock.take
    => Permission needed for gaining the exp from a block (default: op)

If you have any questions, issues or further requests, send them here and I'll take a look at it as soon as possible ^-^

Kind regards

Attached Files:

5. Offline

Heaved

Bro Thank You So Much You Are Great Dev . It's All What I Needed And It's Working Super Fine . Thank You <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.