Plugin Request [Fortune Blocks] Prison Server

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by xMichael14x, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMichael14x

I'm currently making an OP Prison server and I really need a custom plugin that allows fortune to work on blocks, just like it would on ore. Such as Iron, Gold, Lapis, Diamond, Emerald, etc. I've seen a few prison servers that have a plugin like this, but they all use their own custom plugin for it. Please let me know if you can create a plugin like this.

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

xMichael14x

I tried the plugin on that thread and it didn't seem to work for me, any solutions?

5. Online

6. Offline

xMichael14x

timtower I the file worked and I configured it, but after I reloaded my server and tried to use it, nothing happened. :(

7. Online

Never reload, restart instead. And server log?

8. Offline

xMichael14x

timtower I used restarted the server and the config file loaded up, so I edited it and restart again. Everything should be fine but whenever I try to mine blocks nothing happens, they still open drop 1 per block. I used this plugin http://www.shadowcasted.com/#downloads ImmortalCustom.

9. Online

xMichael14x I asked for your logs, not your download.
    And stop the server, then edit everything, then start the server again.

10. Offline

xMichael14x

Sorry :(, here is the latest one http://pastebin.com/HLvPkzxx

timtower I fixed it, I had a plugin called DropsToInventory that didn't let it use fortune on the blocks, but I downloaded the one you have and the FortuneBlocks plugin works fine! Thanks :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  11. Online

12. Offline

xMichael14x

13. Online

14. Offline

xMichael14x

timtower Since it's your plugin, how do I allow the auto inventory feature to work for everyone that isn't OP? I can't find any permissions. :/

15. Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.