Plugin Help Flat Bedrock plugin Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ItsFrisky, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ItsFrisky

I am trying to make my whole world border flat bedrock but I have to go around the whole world setting /fbr 200 and it takes forever. Can anyone help me just automatically set the whole thing flat bedrock?

2. Offline

Halmerson

Do you want it a super flat bedrock?

3. Offline

ItsFrisky

I want the whole world to be flat bedrock at level 1

4. Offline

Halmerson

Ok thats easy, you will have to create a single player world -> More World Options -> World Type = Superflat -> Customize -> Click on Grass -> Remove Layer -> Click on Dirt -> Remove Layer (You should only have Bedrock left) now is the kinda difficult part. You will need to open the start menu on your computer, type in &appdata& click on roaming (I believe) then .minecraft. Once you are there, click on saves, find the world you created, put it into your server folder then open server.properties and look for levelname=world change that to your bedrock world name. If you followed these steps carefully, you should have what you want.

P.S. Sorry for saying "thats easy" Lol I guess it's not because of how long this is. xD

5. Offline

ItsFrisky

What do I do if the world has already been made with stuff on it?

6. Offline

Halmerson

7. Offline

ItsFrisky

I cant do that cause then it would create a new world.

8. Offline

Halmerson

Oh you don't want a fresh world? Hmm

9. Offline

nickstar123

Oh thats easy :).

Just go to the nether and do

/top. And your flat bedrock land has become true :)

10. Offline

oceantheskatr

You could WorldEdit your stuff to the new world if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.