Question Finding my old plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Lucadox, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lucadox

Ok so i used to run a server way back when with a ton of mods. but idiot me didnt back up all of them so i was wondering if you guys could help me find them again. i do not know the names but i do remember what they exactly do.

the first one i need help finding had multiple effects. i could increase a creepers blast radius, killing a skeleton had a chance to spawn another without a bow, getting killed by a zombie would spawn a zombie wearing the things you had equipped. and it was all easy to edit within the config file.

next one up allowed me to make blocks disappear by using redstone based items(levers buttons ect.)

another one allowed me to have multiple worlds on the same server.

and for the final one i need help finding allowed me to create a elevator using iron blocks and a button with a sign (i think). If you guys could help me find these it would be a huge help thanks.

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

3. Offline

Lucadox

Thank you. now i only need to find one more.

4. Offline

Lucadox

@oceantheskatr I supposed you don't know anything about the first one you mentioned?

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

Multiverse Core? I know a lot about it :)

6. Offline

Lucadox

sorry I meant the first one I mentioned. sorry I was tired when I was typing it

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

I suspected that's what you meant. Sorry, I've never heard of anything like that.

8. Offline

Lucadox

darn. well thanks for helping me find the others hopefully I can find the one im missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.