FactionsPlus

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by xMichael14x, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMichael14x

I already have the Factions plugin installed on my server and it seems to be working fine. I just downloaded the FactionsPlus plugin and restarted the server, but nothing loaded. When I type /plugins the FactionsPlus plugin shows in red instead of green. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I already have the Factions plugin installed. Please help!

2. Offline

Googlelover1234

3. Offline

xMichael14x

4. Offline

duper51

Doesn't appear to have anything related to FactionsPlus in the log, can you paste a full log up until you type "/plugins" please?

5. Offline

xMichael14x

Latest Log: http://pastebin.com/bR1AAtiD

I also deleted MassiveCore earlier because when I had it not even a Factions folder would come up, all I have now is a new txt files in the Factions folder and no FactionsPlus file at all.

6. Offline

duper51

Yeah, it looks like FactionsPlus is a bit upset with the lack of MassiveCore: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/massivecraft/massivecore/cmd/MassiveCommand. Try wiping your Factions config.

7. Offline

xMichael14x

I just deleted the plugins and reinstalled Factions, FactionsPlus, and MassiveCraft and the FactionsPlus plugin still isn't workin, and is still in red. Anyone know how to fix this?

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.
    Also locked because we do not support Offline Mode Servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.