Extra Inventory Storage(Alchemy Bag(Book))

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mactown21, May 12, 2014.

1. Offline

mactown21

Yea ive added a couple of songs before we had those uuid problems. Its nice. im a music producer / dj. I might think about making piano music for the server, maybe during minigames.

JuicyDev I will pm you sometime if im in need of a plugin. Thats if i try to make the plugin and fail then i will get help from you. I tried making this, and when i use it crashed the game, i didnt really feel like doing anything else with it so i just deleted it. Sloppy coding anyways, thats the reason why i deleted it. But thanks again.

JuicyDev One more currentl update. Can you make it say you can disable worlds from using it? or permissions to craft? Because im using multiverse and i have plotme creative, and people can easily cheat to get items :(

<merged by Iroh>

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Unless you are running a bukkit version that doesn't has UUID's yet, then it is the problem

JuicyDev likes this.
  3. Offline

JuicyDev

Added per world perms.

AlcBags: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98713951/AlcBags%201.7.2.jar

Permission - Default Value
    - alcbags.help - True
    - alcbags.list - True
    - alcbags.use - True
    - alcbags.give - Op
    - alcbags.open - Op

To remove permissions to use in a certain world give the player alcbags.use.{world-name-lowercase}

4. timtower I guess but would still classify that problem as "running outdated software" as it's not really specific to UUIDs - same problem can happen with any new Minecraft/Bukkit/Java/third-party library.

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Code:
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Bukkit.getPlayer(Ljava/util/UUID;)Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player
    Pretty UUID issue if you ask me.
    And you realize that the recommended build is still 1.6.4? So outdated isn't really a thing here.

6. timtower That's true, but I more meant outdated from the version it was developed against. But I think this is pretty much irrelevant, so I'll drop it now. :p

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

mactown21

That link to me to some referral thing on google, im not able to download it. Can you reupload it

I figure out the problem, I was able to download it

JuicyDev Yea the permissions does not work, Can you also change it so that theres just alcbags.op and alcbags.use and mianly for them to use it they have to use alcbags.use because adding permissions alcbags.use.worldname to all the groups is too much work. Please by default there not enabled, unless with the permission alcbags.use (no world name)
    they cannot craft, nor use the /alcbags command.. And also, can you change the EYE_OF_ENDER to Diamonds? when crafting? Thanks :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  8. Offline

mactown21

JuicyDev if your currently busy, would you mind if i have the source? so i can edit it in the future if needed? and read my post above this one if not but still read it please

9. Offline

JuicyDev

mactown21
    Sure I'll put it up on my github, but don't post on bukkit dev please, because I'll be doing it once I've ironed out all issues, maybe I'll add more stuff.

Source: http://github.com/Juicy66173/AlcBags

Just a note: The source is for CB 1.7.9 and higher, I think it works with 1.7.5 but the JCore build doesn't so you will need to grab both and change them for your version.

10. Offline

mactown21

JuicyDev Ok, so i cant do anything with it then? What about the special version that you made for me? Is this the same one because im running 1.7.2

11. Offline

JuicyDev

The one you have is for 1.7.2, the source of github is for 1.7.9. Just download it and fix it eclipse. Or use JD-Gui to decompile the 1.7.2 version.

12. Offline

mactown21

I get what you mean now, And i downgraded AlcBags to 1.7.2, so do decompile JCore to 1.7.2? or no?

13. Offline

JuicyDev

You shouldn't need to, if you use the version of JCore I gave you.

14. Offline

tmil2000

just get the plugin AlphaChest And AdminPowerTools then get a block or item you want as the backpack and place it in you hand and go /pt chest with the alphachest.chest permission @mactown1

15. Offline

mactown21

tmil2000 No, I have what i need. Im currently trying to get custom made plugins. JuicyDev kindly gave me what i wanted and im really happy that he did it for me :) thanks for your answer, but im better with alcbags, since setting power tools with using alphachest commands is to much work for people when they can just craft a bag just like alchemy bags from tekkit. Thanks for the comment. But im ok.