Extra Devs Needed

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by AdmiralMoose, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AdmiralMoose

Hey Guys,

I am making a Democracy Plugin which I am calling HashtagDemocracy. This will be modelled of the Westminster Democracy System of England. It will have votes, a caucus, a cabinet, cabinet ministers, a Prime Minister, Electorate seats, MPs, MMP (Mixed Member Proportional), 120 Seats, 3 month terms and debates to pass bills regarding the rules of the server. The original server owner is like the King, who has to moderate laws etc... before they are passed. Users are able to create political parties, trade unions etc...

Anyone who is interested get in contact with me and I will send you a project overview/plan, to see if you are interested.

Thanks,
    - Admiral

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to "WIP and Developement Status".

(Also added a neat Prefix :3 )

3. Offline

AdmiralMoose

4. AdmiralMoose This seems like it will be a nice big project, send me all the information.

5. Offline

AdmiralMoose

bwfcwalshy Awesome, I will just finish the plugin outline/plan and flick it to you. I have a Github account, so we can do push/pull as well.

6. Offline

TGRHavoc

AdmiralMoose
    This sounds... Awesome... I would love to take part. If you need any help then just shout :).

7. Offline

AdmiralMoose

Awesome, will add you to the dev list :D

TGRHavoc likes this.
  8. Offline

JOSHSLAYDE

9. Offline

AdmiralMoose

Sure!
    Any help is appreciated. I will message you all a copy of the Github repo address, for cloning.

10. Sounds a bit like what this YouTuber is doing, just not as silly (hence these videos).

11. Offline

HeadGam3z

I'd be glad to help out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.