[EULA] Will our project be disallowed?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by valon750, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlueMustache

2. BlueMustache Age of bumps are considered from the last post, not the first post. Last post was on Friday, so only 4 days.

3. Offline

ZanderMan9

Come on guys... seriously? Rather than debate opinions and stick your fingers in loopholes, look at the facts:
    By having a "Donation" for non-cosmetic perks, you are violating an agreement between yourself and Mojang, and they have the right to:
    A. Take legal action against you or your legal guardian (if you are a minor)
    B. Revoke your Minecraft account
    Do you want either? No, I should hope.

At any rate, the purpose of a "Donation" is to help the server survive out of your own goodwill. Not to buy perks. Perks are simply an extra bonus out of the generosity of the owner. Now, apparently, perks of the non-cosmetic kind are disallowed.

Are we going to push the limit and "play with fire" (God forbid we get into that analogy any further), or are we going to appreciate that Mojang even allows us to open out own servers and play Minecraft?

PS - I don't like this any more than anyone else does, but I go with it regardless.

AdamQpzm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.