EULA compliance ideas...?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Markmark, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Markmark

I almost finished makeing a server where someone can pay a really cheap price to have a persinal world they can invite their friends to, but I beleave that is agenst EULA.... I thaught of 2 ways, but their boath agenst EULA...

World owner pays for access to the server, wich is allowed, but than their friends couldnt join without paying...

Or World owner pays for their persinal world, but that breaks EULA because its non-cosmetic

Any ideas to get this up and running complying to EULA?

I want to host servers where people can pay to have a private world, and they can invite friends to join (their friends dont have to pay) any ideas?

I dont need help with plugins or anything, got that working :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Markmark There is no way that you can get this to work while following the EULA.

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Markmark
    I seriously doubt anyone would pay you, even if it didn't break the EULA. What you're asking for is a way to let players pay you to host their 'servers', but only give them one world without the ability to add their own plugins that will be laggy because your hosting everyone's 'server' on one system. There is no way anyone would want that.

[Edit] This is assuming that these worlds are the only thing running on that server. If there are any minigames or other server-wide worlds on the server, then the lag will be even worse, with the potential that some of the other plugins from those worlds will leak into the private world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.