Plugin Help Essentials will not work

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by King_Perry, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

King_Perry

Hi there when I download essentials for my server it just gives me a big error and does not work. i think my server is run 1.10. if someone could please help me that would be great

2. Offline

hmmdazpotato

what version is the essentials that you downloaded and please check what version your server is and find a version of essentials that matches the version of your server

3. Offline

King_Perry

so my server is 1.10 and i am downloading the latest version of essentials witch i think is 2.13.1
    and it does not work.
    @hmmdazpotato

4. Offline

hmmdazpotato

could you show me what your console says when you start it up with essentials

5. Offline

Necrodoom_V2

@King_Perry Essentials only supports official Craftbukkit.

6. Offline

King_Perry

so how do i get official craftbukkit server. if you can please leave a download link. and also when i did look at the version it said 1.10 vanilla
    @Necrodoom_V2

This is the Error it give and then it does not work

@hmmdazpotato

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  7. Offline

Necrodoom_V2

@King_Perry Craftbukkit died at 21 august 2014. What ever you are using is not an official Craftbukkit in any way.

8. Offline

King_Perry

so how do i get official craftbukkit and if i get it and get essentials will the plugin work

@Necrodoom_V2

9. Offline

Sebbi03

10. Offline

King_Perry

Thank you so much that link worked and now essentials works. :)
    :)

@Sebbi03

So when i download the spigot file what do i do to it so that i can add plugins to it
    @TidalRyan

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  11. Offline

Necrodoom_V2

@King_Perry People are still trying to fool you to use illegal downloads. What you use is not supported by Bukkit nor Essentials team. If you want support for official software, i suggest you use IRC and join #essentials, as Curse is unwilling to ban any spammers off the forums.

12. Use the EssentialsX plugin (better then the Spigot's Essentials)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.