Solved Essentials Vanish not working properly

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Okinaru, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Okinaru

When I do /vanish or /v around players they can see the particles around my character.
    If I do /heal they can see me completely even though I'm supposed to be vanished.
    (I'm thinking maybe it's because of EssentialsX but there's more.)

I tried switching to a different vanishing plugin but that didn't really help, because every time I vanished my character would flash in and out of vanish, and this can't be conflicting with EssentialsX because I tested that on a blank server.

My server's version is:
    1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

My plugins (51):
    JoinCommands, HarderZombies, Antilag, PlaceholderAPI, VoidWorld, sTablist, FarmProtect, DeluxeTags, TradePlus, Colored_Motd, CratesPlus, WorldEdit. Skript, AdvancedBan, SkQuery, Interactables, ActionBarAPI, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, MCCore, NoCheatPlus, VoidGenerator, WildSkript, PermissionsEx, CommandCooldown, CustomHelp, Vault, BookManager, CrazyEnvoy, EpicRename, PlayerPoints, Holograms, WorldGuard, SkillAPI, AuctionHouse, ChestCommands, MythicMobs, PortalCommands, Essentials, KitAdder, Citizens, ColoredTags, EssentialsChat, ArmorStandTools, MCJukebox, CitizensCMD, EssentialsKitChest, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsSpawn

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

3. Offline

Okinaru

I don't update because I have custom plugins that idk how to update myself lol.
    I know it's supposed to because it used to, but then all of a sudden it just kinda... stopped after I switched Essentials Versions. (I tried going back to the original Essentials I used before and same thing was happening.)
    and finally there are no errors in console.

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Okinaru
    Unless your custom plugins are extremely old (build on pre-1.7) or rely on packets (which I doubt), it should work on 1.11. Try updating.

So, are you saying you switched from Essentials to EssentialsX, or the other way around? Either way, you should be using EssentialsX because the original one should not support the newer updates.

5. Offline

Okinaru

I figured out the issue. sTags was messing with Vanish for some reason and all I had to do was disable something that literally had nothing to do with Vanish... Game mode 3 isn't allowed to be hidden by that plugin I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.