Essentials kit creator

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bajansam, May 9, 2013.

1. Offline

bajansam

I have been looking around everywhere for this plugin, and unless im blind, no one has made it yet.

I would like to be able to do a command in game where it will take my inventory and turn it into a essentials kit.

E.g I type /kit create [name] in game with 10 obsidian, 4 glass and 12 diamonds in my inventory. It would then create that kit in the essentials config (or elsewhere so it can be copied over).

Not sure if this is possible, but this would be a massive help, and i think it would also be a great addition to essentials.

Thanks, Sam

2. Offline

Allek

I literally just made this after about 500 requests, however I didn't think about the "create with current inventory" idea, definitely will be adding that in the next day: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentialskitedit/

Edit: The command to add it /ke addkit <name>. Once you do that, you can select the kit and add/remove lines as you need. However, the "with current inventory" I haven't added yet.

Edit 2: Added all the features you mentioned.

Thanks.

3. Offline

FeistyBeast

Its not updated to essentials proper verson yet

4. Guys? Allek Does it add the kits into the essetials config.yml folder? Please make it do that. That's the plugin that everyone wants. I've been searching all over the internet for a plugin such but everything is plugins that have their own ''/kit'' command like ''/Awesomekitgenerator give tags_fan_ever(my ign) Bedrock''.

5. patrickmcg0744 likes this.