Plugin Help Essentials Inheritance mangdeli command not working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by sdwinder, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sdwinder

Hi All

I am working on a minecraft server and intend on creating stretch goals for the server as a whole in the form of incrementally upgraded kits that become available to all users when donations reach a certain amount. I have various levels that get higher and higher with better items.

I have decided to implement this using group manager, creating various groups that will all contains only 1 extra kit permission. And I will be using the mangaddi and mangdeli commands to add them to the default user inheritance and remove when the month is over.

mangaddi
    works fine, I am able to add the various groups to the default inheritance list on the fly, however mangdeli does not work. I receive the message "Group Default does not inherit Moderator directly." when I run the following command

mangdeli Default Moderator

That message is obviously false since the command I ran just a minute before was

mangaddi StandardServer Moderator

It seems that the mangdeli command only works when the inheritance is explicitly stated in the groups.yml file, and does not take any on the fly modifications into account, can anyone verify that group manager does not support this functionality and those 2 commands cannot be used to offset each other?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.