Solved Essentials denying all PVP

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by rodrick162, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rodrick162

Hello!

I have just finished my new server, but now I have one major bug left to deal with and I have no idea what is causing it. I realized that players cannot PVP. It doesn't give me a message saying "HEY! You cannot PVP in this area." or anything, and it plays the sound and all, but the players do not take any damage. So in my quest to fix this I tried disabling plugins, one at a time, to see if they were the issue. I found the problem to be the base Essentials.jar. When it is disabled, I have no problems with PVP. So I have found the problem, all I have to do is go into the config.yml and fix it right? Wrong. Well at least, I can't find what's wrong with it. I also checked my PEX permissions to make sure I didn't have anything interfering with it there, and it's all good. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Thank you for reading that block of text!

2. Offline

YoloSanta

Pretty sure this is Essentials Protect doing this, remove it and correct me if I'm wrong if it doesn't work also I recommend u remove essentials anti build and geoip but that's my preference

3. Offline

rodrick162

SOLVED: Turns out it was just a desync with my friend that caused it, not sure why Essentials being removed helped, but everything is working now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.