Errors with Newest build, Too many to count!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RAmar, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RAmar

It's slow starting, takes at least 15 minutes for the pail window to appear, however task manager shows the java app running before it. By the time the craftbukkit has started, it's generated more errors then the log file can contain. I've applied all plugins and pail updates I could find and did this with a fresh install and still errors of massive amounts are pouring in from the log. The line counter said I have 7829 lines of SEVERE errors. I'll copy a few here but each one has a different error number but the rest are pretty much the same.

Code:
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: cache
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.block.SpoutCraftChunk.<init>(SpoutCraftChunk.java:58)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.block.SpoutCraftChunk.replaceBukkitChunk(SpoutCraftChunk.java:226)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.SpoutWorldListener.onChunkLoad(SpoutWorldListener.java:36)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$52.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:621)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:92)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:268)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    04:34 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417) 
    Because of this, I would like a link to download the last stable build. I do not wish to use this latest one. I only wish I had kept a backup.

2. Offline

h0us3cat

spout = not bukkit

3. Offline

oceanor

stop server, delete spout folder from plugins folder and start server again. a new folder needs to be created.

4. Offline

Wulfspider

You are using an old version of Spout that isn't compatible with the CraftBukkit build you are using. Update Spout to a version that is compatible with the CraftBukkit build you are using. http://spout.in/ci

In the future, please post on our issue tracker or thread, as not every one of us looks for issues posted in their own threads like this. I only do it occasionally, so you are lucky.

5. Offline

RAmar

I had already updated Spout and these errors continue without it installed at all. A fresh setup with nothing extra does the same errors, just none of the plugin related errors, but still thousands of lines of errors.

6. Offline

Afforess

Hate to disagree with users, but you're plain wrong. I'd be more than happy to post a video of spout and the latest CB RB start up fine.

Make sure you are getting the latest build. Make sure you deleted the old one.

7. Offline

Rwembee

@RAmar which RB are you even using? You did not say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.