err

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by chas13, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chas13

Code:
    java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flushBuffer(OutputStreamWriter.java:168)at java.io.PrintStream.write(PrintStream.java:477)at java.io.PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:619)at java.io.PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:756)at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:96)at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.h(NetworkManager.java:149)at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:268)at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:76)
    what is this ?

please from what is that msg in console? I don't like it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

Rjames426

It means in 3 days your hard drive will explode, be careful.

3. Offline

pyraetos

chas13 Hi, could you post the whole error from the top? Looks like you may have selected a portion from the middle onward. You could also take a screenshot or just post your whole log file.

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Basically, it's telling you something is wrong with ports. This can either mean two things.
    1. Java or Minecraft is being a d*ck
    2. There's something wrong with your router

If it's the second case (which I'm guessing it is), I would recommend to take a closer look at it, look for burnt places. Get a screwdriver, open it up, check the inside too. If there's dust, take it out as it might be the cause too.

If you've done that, try again and come back with the results to see if it helped!

thehutch likes this.
  5. Offline

chas13

I am outside now when i'll get home i will take a closer look and copy the error again.
    Lolmewn i don't know if it could be no 2. because the server is hosted on a dedicate server,ports hmm i have 25565 and 8123 opened (even if i don;t use dynamap anymore)

6. Offline

Lolmewn

I was just kidding :D
    Option 2 was complete bullsh*t ^^
    It's just Minecraft doing that, and has nothing to do with the server. Nothing you can do, I'm afraid.. (Having problem too sometimes)

7. Offline

chas13

ok then thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.