[EDIT] Buildwalk 1.3.1 - Build as you walk [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Minecrafts, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Minecrafts

Current Version : 1.3.1 for Bukkit Build #1060

This plugin allows you to 'Build as you walk!'

Features:
    * Currently only builds in stone (Great for bridges)
    * Buildwalk Radius mode to build paths, roads, bridges easier, etc.
    * Buildwalk Radius can also be used as a mountain cutter!
    * Defaults to OP-Only permissions (does have permission nodes)
    * Buildwalk Radius command with aliases:

Code:
    /bwr
    /brstone
    /stonebr
    /buildrstone
    /stonerbuild
    /buildwalkradius
    /walkbuildradius
    * Buildwalk command with aliases:

Code:
    /bw
    /stoneb
    /buildstone
    /stonebuild
    /buildwalk
    /walkbuild
    Known Bugs:

Show Spoiler
    * N/A

Permission Nodes:
    Code:
    buildwalk.use - Allows people to use /bw
    buildwalkradius.use - Allows people to use /bwr
    Changelog:

Version 1.3.1 -
    * Removed a stupid typing error on my part, which was actually really important to the plugin xD

Version 1.3 -
    * Stops the current mode before initializing another one (to prevent bugs)

Version 1.2 -
    * Buildwalk Radius mode added :D

Version 1.1 -
    * Chests are safe when using the plugin, you can walk over them and they won't be replaced!

Version 1.0 -
    * Released the plugin! ;D

Open for suggestions and feedback (Hit Meh!)

Download Count : 419 (Updated every day)

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

If you notice any bugs or problems with this plugin, Give me a call at 01388POSTAREPLY (Joke, just post a reply below ^.^)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Nice plugin, should be useful.

3. Offline

Boogieramon

Nice! Do all of those commands do the same thing?

4. Offline

Minecrafts

Yes, I made it have so many aliases Just incase users forgot the command, to save them having to look somewhere for it :)

5. Offline

Boogieramon

Oh ok
    You should add more materials. :p
    Overall it's really cool!!

[​IMG] [SSSS]

6. Offline

Minecrafts

7. Offline

crash965

This is cool for building sky lands and etc. No need for sneak or fly. Def need to make grass and other materials but good job mate.

8. Offline

Mrchasez

This is really cool!
    I want to integrate this into my plugin Instabreaker, Or better yet, make a
    whole new one out of this.

If you do not mind, is their a source code for this?
    If you let me, I could put a radius on it, and make it destory as you walk. (BreakWalk)

9. Offline

crash965

That could be cool too, but how can you use that?

10. Offline

Mrchasez

Make water routes, make easy designs, Road placement, If you put a radius on you can walk towards a moutain and just walk though it, before anything hit you it would break.
    Although if you just stood still, you would sink :confused:
    But that can easily be fixed.

11. Offline

crash965

Set sneak to go down.

12. Offline

emericask8ur

Make commands that you can type and item name and then it will do that, and you should try to fix the smalllll bug when you are jumping while on this command from glitching for a sec

13. Offline

Minecrafts

Hey emerica, maybe you could help me if you know how to do that item name command

14. Offline

emericask8ur

I can

15. Offline

Minecrafts

http://pastebin.com/dvS5MSk4

That's the pastebin for my playerlistener, can you see if you can fix the bug, I basically tried to make it replace the block above the player with AIR

16. Offline

emericask8ur

Cant really find out, I mean im sure you can make it so that when you jump replace two blocks above to air

17. Offline

Minecrafts

anyone got any Suggestions or opinions on the plugin?

18. Offline

crash965

just really cool and useful is all.

19. Offline

Deano

Not trying to promote other plugins on your page sorry. but Lazy Roads is something you might be looking for.

Suggestions would be able to change material used. other than that this is an amazing tool along with lazyroads. Very usefull. Thanks much.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  20. Offline

Buckethead

Not to pull away from ur plugin but people looking for something a liitle more detailed about roads and bridges should try lazyroads plugin

21. Offline

crash965

Nooblike, I just learned it's nearly impossible to make a mod that hasn't been made, and after you do, someone will also make a mod similar.

22. Offline

Minecrafts

The update is coming, very soon, /bwr - Buildwalk Radius Mode, creates a 3 wide path/road wherever you walk or whatever you want to use it for, you can walk through mountains with it, etc.

23. Offline

bluehasia

so on the walk radios can the blocks appear in front as you walk? be great for making bridges across gaps. and yes add other material

24. Offline

Minecrafts

The Blocks do appear infront of you as you walk :) And I am working on different materials, I really want to get all of the base commands/functions sorted out first though.

25. Nice but is this not the same as what Lazy Roads does? or will you eventually allow it to build houses?

26. Offline

Zaros

This is absolutely genius...

27. Offline

Minecrafts

The buildwalk radius mode could be considered as 'what lazy roads does' but it was added because of demand, I also don't exactly know what you mean by building houses but I know that the regular buildwalk mode can be suitable for creating the outline of a house.

Thanks, :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  28. Okay, thanks.

29. Offline

PsychoBucket

You should make this is so it is useable for the average player in servers. Not many servers will let their players have an infinite source of stone. That make this an admin building tool, but there are many admin building tools that already make it much easier to build for them. You should turn this into a player building tool, where server admins wouldn't have a problem letting their players use. This would also differentiate your plugin from other plugins.

To do this you should make it so, it takes the item you are holding it. This would allow you to use any type of placeable block and it would not create an infinite source of free items.

30. Offline

Minecrafts

Definitely working on it