Inactive [ECON] hBank 1.53 - Banks, now with 100% more Bukkit permissions [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by hatstand, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Offline

hatstand

hBank - Banks, now with 100% more register.

Version: 1.53 (Permissionerer)

Foreword:
    Yes, iConomy 5 already has banks. But they're severely lacking in features. This is my first foray into a serious-ish plugin, and Java as a whole. This was written for my server originally, but I've made a few revisions to make it workable as a public plugin, and done alot more work on it than I thought I would be.

How it works:
    You create a set of banks, users join the banks for a fee, and every 24 real hours (give or take a few minutes if your server restarts), they get interest. All of the fees get paid into the Bank Owner's account.

Accounts are stored in the economy as <bank id>-<player name>. For example, my account with the Atlas Corp. Bank on my server (ID atlas) is stored as atlas-hatstand.

Dependencies:
    • Any one of iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+ or MultiCurrency
    Optional:
    • WorldGuard 5 - Can be used to control bank access areas
    • Permissions (3.x) - Can be used for fine-grained feature access if you don't want to use bukkit's permissions.
    Features:
    • Fully customisable banks, with player owners, interest rates & fees.
    • Private banks, which are invite-only
    • A dodgy admin command for in-game modifications
    1.3 Additions:
    • Bank Access Permissions:
      • Enabled via perbankpermissions in config.yml
      • This switch will only work if you've already enabled permissions, and will allow you to specify which users/groups can access which banks via a permission node in this format: hbank.banks.<bank id>
    • Custom Interest Interval
      • Changed via interestperiod in config.yml
      • The number here controls how often interest is calculated, in hours.
    1.1 Additions:
    • WorldGuard Regions:
      • Enabled via useworldguard in config.yml
      • In config.yml, you'll find an array called regions for each bank. The regions placed in here are where users can access that specific bank, eg: regions: [region1, regionaaa] Would allow members of that bank to access their bank in the regions region1 and regionaaa. Note that this only restricts join, leave, withdraw, deposit, balance, and info
    • Permissions:
      • Supports Permissions 3.x and Bukkit Permissions
      • Enabled via usepermissions in config.yml
      • There are permissions for each sub-command in /hbank, and one for bank access at all.
        • hBank.commands.use - User/Group can access /hbank
        • hBank.commands.<sub-command> - User/Group can access the sub command specified - See the command reference for the names to use
    Installation:
    • Download and install an economy framework - Any of iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+ or MultiCurrency will work.
    • Download and extract the hBank archive - link below. It contains a default, commented config file that won't be loaded on startup. I highly recommend editing this to suit your needs (set up banks, and bank owners) before starting the server up with hBank enabled.
    Commands:
    • /hbank - Banking command
      • Usage: /hbank <join|leave|invite|kick|withdraw|deposit|balance|info|list|accept|deny|members|check> [value]
        • Join: Attempts to join the bank with the ID you specified. Cannot join private banks.
        • Leave: Leaves your current bank. All bank funds are transferred out of your account.
        • List: Lists all available banks
        • Invite: Owner only. Invites a player to your bank. Only usable with private banks, and players with no existing account.
        • Kick: Owner only. Boots the player specified out of your bank. As with leaving a bank, they retain all funds. Can only be used with private banks.
        • Withdraw: Withdraws money from your bank account. Requires a bank account.
        • Deposit: Deposits money into your bank account. Requires a bank account.
        • Balance: Gives you information on your account - current balance, and the hours left until interest is calculated.
        • Info: Gives you the information of the bank ID given - Name, Owner, Fees, Interest rate, and if it is private or not.
        • Accept: Accepts an invitation to a private bank.
        • Deny: Rejects an invitation to a private bank.
        • Members: Lists the members of any non-private bank (Can list the members of a private bank you're a member of)
        • Check: Owner only. Checks the account balance of any of the members of your bank.
        • Reload: Reloads the hBank config. Checks against Op status for permission.
    • /hbanka - Admin command:
      • Usage: /hbanka <mode> <config node> <value>
        • Mode: 0 for general stuff, 1 for numbers
        • Config node: This is a bit more complex. For general usage, you'll be modifying bank nodes, so you'll want banks.<bank id>.subnode where subnode is the property, which can be any of name, owner, interest, private, fees.startup or fees.transaction.
        • Value: What you want to set the config node to. The nodes interest, fees.startup and fees.transaction are numbers, so not using the number input mode will break things, and throw errors.
      • This is basically a direct input into the config variable in the plugin, so there are no safety checks on what you do with it. Its access is limited to either ops, or those in the admins array in config.yml. If you aren't sure how to use it, ask me, or don't go near it.
    Support:

I will give support (Help you with errors, fix bugs) for this, but forum responses might be delayed. Generally catching me on steam (hatstand2371) is a lot faster.​

Downloads:

.zip w/ Example Config file
    Direct .jar link

Credit where its due:
    • Nijikokun - That genius Register API
    • Forecaster - Guineapig/Tester
    Changelog:
      • Fixed warnings for iConomy 4, 5 & 6's Register methods. Shouldn't change any functionality, but nice to have.
      • Hopefully the final fix for disappearing users
      • Another attempted fix for disappearing users - Didn't work either.
      • Now has Bukkit permissions support, using the same node format. Will use these if no valid Permissions plugin is found and you've enabled permissions.
      • Fixed errors with BOSEconomy & Potentially Essentials Economy
      • Fixed interest ticks getting reset
      • Updated the reported version number
      • Implemented register. Now supporting a pile of economy frameworks. Should hopefully fix some issues with other plugins.
      • Fixed users vanishing on /reload - Nope.
      • Changed permission nodes - See above for information
      • Re-Fixed default config file
      • Added bank access permissions via perbankpermissions in config.yml
      • Added custom interest interval (in hours) via interestperiod in config.yml
      • Fixed a few nulls
      • Fixed default config file creation, fixed error when not using WorldGuard, fixed a few other bugs
      • Uses the default colours if it can't find a custom definition of them
      • More bugfixes
      • Added /hbank reload for configuration reloads (Read: Edit while the server is running), fixed a pile of bugs
      • Fixed Commands, added optional WorldGuard & Permissions support
      • Released

2. Offline

Tomskied

I am getting an error returned when trying to join a bank. "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command."
    I have tried whilst op, and i have all permissions when not Op anyway.
    Is this plugin side, or conflicting with bukkit?

Edit: I am using pex, and worldguard to define bank region.

3. Offline

TheShadow777

please update to 1185 :(

4. Offline

mike0fmikes

Love the plugin. One question though. My players keep getting the message "all ready belong to null bank" yet I can use the plugin just fine. Which leads me to think its something with permissions. Any pointers?

5. Offline

Pavilliox

Whenever I start my server it says that it's found the payment method of EssentialsEco - how do I stop it from using Essentials Economy and make it use iConomy like I want it to?

6. Offline

AVirusC

My users get this when attempting to join my bank. (Works fine for me though.)

Code:
    15:55:46 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'hbank' in plugin hBank v1.53
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:353)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:756)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:721)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:714)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
            at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:500)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.addBankAccount(hBank.java:569)
            at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.handleBankCommand(hBank.java:716)
            at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onCommand(hBank.java:612)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:39)
            ... 13 more

Config:
    Code:
    interestperiod: 24
    time: 24
    opmode: true
    usepermissions: true
    useworldguard: true
    perbankpermissions: false
    admins:
    - AVirusC
    colours:
    - RED
    - YELLOW
    - GOLD
    - WHITE
    banks:
        avbank:
            interest: 1.25
            name: avbank
            owner: AVirusC
            regions:
            - spawn
            fees:
                transaction: 2
                startup: 0
            private: false
    users:
        AVirusC:
            bank: avbank

User Perms:
    Code:
        - hbank.commands.balance
        - hbank.commands.deposit
        - hbank.commands.info
        - hbank.commands.join
        - hbank.commands.leave
        - hbank.commands.list
        - hbank.commands.use
        - hbank.commands.withdraw

7. Offline

Black_Sirrah239

Download links broken?

8. Offline

andreblue

Probably with problems icon 6

9. Offline

BenniRennt

Don´t work on 1185...
    Got the problem "You do not have sufficient funds in your wallet"... -.-"
    I´m using iCon6 and GroupManager!
    Has anyone an idea what i could do? Theres no other bank plugin which is so good!

10. Offline

Spadow

Can you edit translation files for hBank?
    I would translate the german version.
    I just need a hBank translation production file.

11. Offline

ThesaurusRex84

Just curious, does this allow for bank commands to only be able to be used inside a bank? Because that's what I'm looking for.

12. Offline

fatmarley

@ThesaurusRex84 yes, you have to use worldguard along with it

@hatstand any chance you are still active?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  13. Offline

newsonandco

HI

I have put hbank on my server and i have set up permissions for it, but when people try and use commands like /hbank list it says that they do not have the right permissions. Also i own one of the banks and when i use the command /hbanka it says access denied.

Thanks Luke

I want to find this out as well

I done it using this way and it worked
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/296913-disabling-essentials-economy/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Tofu FUNgus

Help!
    Code:
    15:55:26 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling hBank v1.53 (Is it up to date?):
     null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onEnable(hBank.java:105)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:174)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:957)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:171)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:154
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

15. Offline

ThesaurusRex84

How do you do that?

16. Offline

Kandor

I set up the config on my server and went to go check out the plugin. I typed in "/hbank" and it came up with the menu, then I remembered that I hadn't set the bank region so went to the config to set it. When I reloaded the server the commands don't do anything. Not even "Unkown command. Type "help" for help" Any advice on what did this and how to fix it?

17. Offline

fatmarley

@hatstand
    @hatstand
    I dont know what i need to do to get your attention. You are actively posting in the forums, but you arent maintaining this plugin.

I try adding you on steam, but you deny me... Cant you just maintain it to latest builds and not add features?
    a

18. Offline

fatmarley

@hatstand still have issues with the config file?

19. Offline

Mitch109

whaaat i dont get how to make a bank

20. Offline

ginner159

Hey just testing your plugin, i get the following error when using 'fee:' but it runs fine using 'fee;'

please help because i think the way im doing it stops the fees, am i right?
    cheers,

Code:
    2011-12-02 04:21:18 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling hBank v1.53 (Is it up to date?): null; mapping values are not allowed here
    mapping values are not allowed here
     in "<reader>", line 20, column 13:
                fees:
                    ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchValue(ScannerImpl.java:733)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:305)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:179)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:563)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:161)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:146)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:237)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:123)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:106)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:121)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:480)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:423)
        at org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:89)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getConfiguration(JavaPlugin.java:118)
        at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onEnable(hBank.java:72)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:182)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:165)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:337)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:324)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:161)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:388)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    heres my config.yml
    Code:
    interestperiod: 24
    time: 0
    opmode: false
    usepermissions: true
    useworldguard: true
    perbankpermissions: false
    admins:
    - admin
    colours:
    - RED
    - YELLOW
    - GOLD
    - WHITE
    banks:
        myTreasury:
            interest:1.25
            name:myTreasury
            owner:admin
            regions:[Treasury]
            fees:
                transaction:0
                startup:100
            private:true
    users:
        admin:
            bank:myTreasury

21. Offline

Leenert

Works the plugin on latest bukkit? Cause I get Erors whenever i want to get the balance of an account...pls help me.

22. Offline

Ukaok

hey, i keep receiving internal errors. I dont know how to fix. Is it because im using PEX?

23. Offline

mike0fmikes

Can you allow using a cubiod as the bank's region instead of a world guard region?

24. Offline

Ukaok

Hey, Im getting an error every time i put a command... The only way it works is if im op and if i manually put my users names in the config file...

PLEASE HELP ME!
    thank you

25. Offline

Fightcraft

On the first time the plugin works.After the first restart it doesn't works any more. Why? Did we forget somthing?
    The Fightcraft Team

On the first time the plugin works.After the first restart it doesn't works any more. Why? Did we forget somthing?

The Fightcraft Team

26. Offline

Ukaok

This is the error I get everytime I try to work hBank​
    [SEVERE] null​
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'hbank' in plugin hBank v1.53​
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)​
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)​
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)​
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)​
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)​
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)​
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)​
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)​
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException​
    at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.addBankAccount(hBank.java:569)​
    at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.handleBankCommand(hBank.java:716)​
    at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onCommand(hBank.java:612)​
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)​
    ... 12 more​

27. Offline

wolfslaer

What do i write in the config file because ive tride lots of things but when i type /hbank list i get this [hbank - banks list]

28. Offline

TheShadow777

works with 1.0.1 ?

29. Offline

Viper_2

Pls make a update for 1.0.1! I neeeeeeed this Plugin! ^^

30. Offline

mike0fmikes

Works with 1.0.1 ...
    Still needs updated though

Dead plugin?

31. Offline

LesVolpes

Your plugin looks very nice, but there is one little problem... I can't get it working. I get an internal error message when someone tries to join the bank. Right now I fixed the problem by removing all inviting and joining commands and handle it by changing the config file. I'am using iConomy 6, Register and I also have essentials (I use it for commands, not the eco part).

Code:
    [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'hbank' in plugin hBank v1.53
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.addBankAccount(hBank.java:569)
        at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.handleBankCommand(hBank.java:716)
        at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onCommand(hBank.java:612)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
        ... 12 more
    This is the error message that I get when someone tries to join the bank. Do you know what this problem causes?

Another question: Do the players also get interest while they aren't online?