Inactive [ECON] DailyBonus 3.5 - Get an economy or item bonus once a day! [1.4.2-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by itsatacoshop247, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Version: v3.5
    Suggested Here
    This plugin give a bonus once a day to players who log in. The amount is configurable.
    There is an option in the config file for a delayed time until they get the bonus. If the player logs out before getting the bonus, then it will remember that they didn't get the bonus yet for that day, and attempt to make them wait the time again.
    You can also give items based off a list in the config file.
    The plugin uses SuperPerms (all permissions plugins will work, is what this means) for Permissions and Vault for economy, so all plugins that support those will work with DailyBonus!
    Watch the video!

The Tier system:

The tier system allows you to have as many tiers as you want, as long as you change the "Number of Tiers" option in your config.
    How tiers work:
    • Tier number, 1 being the lowest tier
    • So the highest admins/ops/VIPs will be given the highest Tiers, while defaults/noobs get the lowly Tier 1.
    Economy Bonus
    • The economy amount will be given as long as Vault is enabled. If you don't use an Economy, then set the values to 0.
    • Again, you NEED Vault to give an economy amount with DailyBonus.
    • To have a random amount of economy, put the "base-values;random-amount" down. So "20;5" would give a random amount between 5 more or 5 less than 20, aka 15-25 currency.
    • This message will be sent to the player when they get their DailyBonus. Color codes such as &6 and &4 work.
    • (Full list here!).
    • !amount will be replaced with the economy amount given.
    • !type will be replaced with your currency, if available.
    Items:
    • This is a list of items the player will be given. "x;y" -> x being the item ID and y being the amount to give. So "266:5" would give 5 Gold Ingots!
    • If you don't want to give any items, set one ID of 0 or just leave it empty.
    • To give random items, set the line to "x;y;z", with x and y the same as above, and z being the max or min that will be added/subtracted from the y.
    • To give items with a data value add a "-d" to the end of the item line, with the d being a data value.
    • Example - "5;10;5-1" - This would give 5 to 15 wood planks (ID 5) with a data value of 1 (Darkwood).
    Permissions:

• dailybonus.tier.#
    • # being the tier number. So 'dailybonus.tier.1', 'dailybonus.tier.2', 'dailybonus.tier.3', and so on.
    • You can have an unlimited amount of tiers, just change the "number of tiers" option in the config accordingly.
    • Players will not inherit the other tiers. For example - even if admin's with tier.2 were set to inherit the default groups tier.1 they would not get items from both sections.
    Features:
    • Daily amount given (configurable) when a player logs in each day.
    • Permissions based on tier systems
    • Custom message for each tier
    • !amount is replaced by the actual amount in the message
    • Item giving
    • If the player's inventory is full, items will drop at their feet!
    Commands
    • '/DailyBonus reload' - Reloads the plugin - Permission 'dailybonus.reload'
    Download Jar
    Source Code.
    See the full change-log here!
    Get Vault here if you are using an Economy plugin!
    Roadmap:
    • Suggest Stuff!

thernztrom, efstajas and AS1LV3RN1NJA like this.
  2. Offline

Gladhe8her

I am having a problem with the plugin. Where i am not getting a daily login bonus. And idk what the problem is.

3. Offline

tom1000o

why am i getting this?

"[SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling DailyBonus v3.1 (Is it up to date?)"

all ive done was drag the jar file into my plugins folder, is anyone else having this problem? :s thanks in advance for any help!

4. Offline

Gladhe8her

My DailyBonus is currently working but the actual mods that come with it are not working. but yes you may have to get the newest version of DailyBonus or you may have to get a new version of Bukkit.

5. Offline

itsatacoshop247

I may allow a hook into other AFK plugins.
    Make a ticket on BukkitDev
    Make a ticket on BukkitDev

6. Offline

itsatacoshop247

7. Offline

mosa90

Enabling of DailyBonus not possible.
    And if i reload i get the same error.
    Bukkit 1.4.2R0.2

Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dailybonus' in plugin DailyBonus v3.5
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:185)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:504)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:911)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:824)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:806)
            at net.minecraftserverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:124)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:44)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:282)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.d(NetServerHandler.java:111)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
            at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:578)
            at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:215)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:495)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:428)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:818)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.io.File.toPath()Ljava/nio/file/Path;
            at me.itsatacoshop247.DailyBonus.DailyBonus.onCommand(DailyBonus.java:122)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44)
            ... 16 more
    >

8. Offline

itsatacoshop247

What version of Java do you have?

9. Offline

mosa90

java version "1.6.0_24"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.5) (6b24-1.11.5-0ubuntu1~12.04.1)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)