[ECON] 3coPay 1.2 - A configurable timer that pays your players [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by IC3D, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Offline

IC3D

3coPay: Pay your players with a set interval and amount
    Version: 1.2
    This is a super simple plugin. It supports 3co and permissions. It allows players to be paid a specified amount of money at a specified interval.
    Requirements:
    • 3co 1.0 or later (can be found here) or iConomy 5.0 or later (can be found here)
    Features:
    • Pay your players
    • Permissions support
    • 3co support
    • iConomy support
    Configuration:
    3co config (open)

The config modifies the 3co config. It is located at /plugins/3co/config.yml. The interval is the time in minutes that your players are to be paid (they have to be online), and the amount is how much they will be paid. The node is the permissions node required to be paid. It is the raw node, so Node: payday would require the player to have the - payday node. It will add this to the 3co config:
    Code:
    Payment:
        Amount: 1
        Interval: 5
        Node: payday

iConomy config (open)

The config modifies the iConomy config. It is located at /plugins/iConomy/Config.yml. The interval is the time in minutes that your players are to be paid (they have to be online), and the amount is how much they will be paid. The node is the permissions node required to be paid. It is the raw node, so Node: payday would require the player to have the - payday node.
    It will make the iConomy config look like this (with default values for regular iConomy stuff):
    Code:
    System:
        Default:
            Currency:
                Major:
                - Dollar
                - Dollars
                Minor:
                - Coin
                - Coins
            Account:
                Holdings: 30.0
            Bank:
                Name: iConomy
                Currency:
                    Major:
                    - Dollar
                    - Dollars
                    Minor:
                    - Coin
                    - Coins
                Account:
                    Fee: 20.0
                    Holdings: 30.0
        Formatting:
            Minor: false
            Seperate: false
        Logging:
            Enabled: false
        Banking:
            Accounts:
                Multiple: true
        Interest:
            Online: true
            Announce:
            Interval:
                Seconds: 60
            Amount:
                Cutoff: 0.0
                true: Players
                Percent: 0.0
                Maximum: 1
                Minimum: 2
        Database:
            Type: H2SQL
            Settings:
                Name: minecraft
                Table: iConomy
                MySQL:
                    Username: root
                    Password: pass
                    Hostname: localhost
                    Port: 3306
    3coPay:
        Amount: 1000
        Interval: 1
        Node: payday

Downloads
    The source code is included in the .jar

Changelog:
    Version 1.2
    • Added iConomy support (due to requests). The config when using iConomy adds values to the iConomy Config.yml.
    • Added custom permission node to be paid (the old one was 3coPay.payday)
    • Do NOT use both 3co and iConomy (it will use iConomy config values and pay you on both systems if you do)
    Version 1.1
    1. Changed config to just add values to 3co's config.yml
    Version 1.0
    • Official Release
    Credits:

2. Offline

1hacker

Like I said, it removes the comments by overwriting the config.yml. IMHO that is not a good thing. Why not give this plugin its own config.yml?

3. Offline

JamesHawk101

How much time is The Interval in Real Time?

4. Offline

captainawesome7

5 = 5 minutes

5. Offline

Objit

Any chance of having group based payouts? Different group different payout.

6. Offline

Retrophaze

I would like to see this as well... Also, could you make it so you would be able to set a maximum balance? For example... Once you hit $100, you stop earning money. I would love it if you did this.

7. Offline

captainawesome7

I can do some of this but it will be on the bottom of my list.

8. Offline

Retrophaze

Thank you very much. I understand you are a busy man but any kind of timeframe on when those features will be available? I'm redoing my server and evaluating which plugins it will need.

9. Offline

Dagumboss

So if the node is left payday it's 3copay.payday right?

10. Offline

Lehl

Hi there.

I just wanted to ask if u maybe could add an option to pay player in a percentage and not amount?
    would like to use a percentage of the actuall money they have.
    actually i already love the 3co plugins theyre fitting perfect to my server and theyre just simple and easy to understand and use!specially cus i dont know nothing about that mysql stuff most economy plugins need.. would love to see more from the 3co plugins
    greetings Lehl

P.s. is this plugin still active? or its just released and left alone?
    it works fine so far i just got another suggestion:

maybe add an option to message the player if they getting theyre pay?

11. Offline

Lehl

@captainawesome7 and @IC3D u still reading this thread? plz think about my suggestion and gimme some answer how u think about it;P

12. Offline

captainawesome7

IC3D isn't an active account, it's for posts only. I'll work on this later, I am coding an fps and it's taking up most of my time.

13. Offline

Lehl

14. Offline

captainawesome7

First Person Shooter...

15. Offline

Lehl

oh thats kinda sad... i was looking forward to this .. adding a message when they get theyre payday and putting in some percentage option shouldnt take that long time i guess.. if i coul i would add it my self but i cantxD

but anyways i love the 3co plugins and i hate it everytime im looking through the plugin list here.. only iconomy bose and whatever are supportet but no 3co.. really really sad

oh i got another question what exactly is thi register mostly every shitty plugin wants me to have? i cant get it and i wont add till i know what its for and if i really need it^^ so maybe u can help

16. Offline

Lehl

@captainawesome7 the permisson node from default is 3copay.payday oder 3co.pay.payday? cus it doesnt seem to pay me.. and plz read post above

17. Offline

captainawesome7

If you set the node in the config to derp, the node is derp.

18. Offline

Lehl

@captainawesome7
    still noch chance to get a message telling when a player gets payed? and maybe a option to set a payout by percentage?

19. Offline

MJRamon

So, iConomy 6 support?

20. Offline

captainawesome7

Chill, I'll get to it when I get to it.

21. So, how do I change the interval and amount. Sorry, I'm kinda a newbie at this. What files do I go into?

22. Offline

captainawesome7

If you're using iConomy it goes in that config file, if you're using 3co it goes in that config file.

23. Offline

Yagman5000

Does it only pay players at that time interval when their online? Example: I set it to pay $5 every 10 minutes. If the user is offline, they won't get paid right? But if they are, every 10 minutes they will get paid $5? Kind of an encouragement to stay on the server :p And Jobs is kinda fucked so there needs to be a way for players to get some cash other than selling stuff.

24. Offline

captainawesome7

It only pays if the person is online.

25. Offline

Yagman5000

YAY :D

Oh. And what are the permission nodes for this plugin? lol

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  26. Offline

captainawesome7

ಠ_ಠ

27. Offline

Yagman5000

28. Offline

captainawesome7

You make your own permission node. That's what the Node option is in the config.

29. Offline

SkilledScorpion

Is there a way to make it pay someone when there not online or pay them at the next time they come on line after the set time. If not could this be added? Don't mean to be pestering u but this feature would be really helpful for my server.
    Thanks

30. Offline

md_5

Long time no see IC3D. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5