Development Assistance DPI

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Hey there! Working on a Drop party to Inventory plugin that doesnt involve any multiworld checking since it doesnt matter which world your in.(for this plugin that is).

I got most of it added i believe that is needed to get the votes process those votes and /dp commands aswell.

What i need help on or perhaps guidance is the main part of it.
    After the votes(lets say 200) have been reached people can do /dp. i have not tested if it works but i have that part mainly set up. but i dont have the process yet of it picking an item from the config under Settings.Items(which will be in command form like /give) and give those randomly to those that typed /dp.(not everyone on the server regardless of /dp or not)

I got the array setup for those that do /dp i got the vote listner(if it works) all i need now is the accuall randomizer that randomizes the /give commands btween the players so each player gets a diff item to give, along side that the accuall command grabber which performs the /give command or any other / command that is added to the items list.

Code:
    //todo reset counter to 200
    //todo reset the array to empty(easy but without the other todo's no place to be put)
    //todo make interval waves(default 5 seconds per item give)
    //todo make the total amount of loop times(not 100% how to do this)
    //todo make a randomizer for items to players Each player diff item.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.