Download Counter

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by hawkfalcon, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hawkfalcon

Hey everyone :)
    So, a couple days ago I noticed my downloads on all my plugins were not increasing so I decided to investigate. I have been monitoring all my plugins and none of them have received any increases to the download counter in the last three days. Is this a known issue? By the way, I am positive they have received downloads since then :p
    hawkfalcon

gomeow likes this.
  2. Offline

devilquak

I was about to dispute your claims until I saw your name. Since you're hawkfalcon, I believe you.

This is an outrage. I'm very upset that his downloads aren't being counted, so much that I might start crying soon.

On a side note, I haven't seen an increase in downloads in any of my plugins in the past few days, but I assumed that was just because no one was downloading them :p. Might be related to your issue.

Archarin and hawkfalcon like this.
  3. Offline

Lolmewn

And here I am sitting, thinking my plugins are losing popularity.
    I guess something broke.

Live2Pwn and hawkfalcon like this.
  4. Offline

Hoolean

I was thinking exactly the same xD

5. Offline

ZachBora

I'm still receiving my 16.8 points on average per day. If that still works everything is fine?

6. Offline

hawkfalcon

Still getting my points, just not downloads.

7. Offline

Hoolean

I can confirm this :)

8. Offline

JOPHESTUS

I am pretty sure the numbers a cached and update every now and again

9. Offline

rcth

Mine count did grow last days.

10. Offline

hawkfalcon

It's supposed to be daily :3

11. Offline

Cro007

My count on main page is still at 2 downloads, but on files page has 50+ :eek:

12. Offline

StaticE

Check it now? I think it's fixed because one of my plugin's downloads gained an extra ~500 downloads in the past few hours, so I bet it just updated.

13. Offline

hawkfalcon

I gained 3 downloads :confused:
    Huh?
    I'm 100% certain there have been more that that.
    On a side note for my stalkers - 3000. Happy? :p

C0nsole likes this.
  14. Offline

jacklin213

hawkfalcon i see what u mean :p, i thought all my plugins just died

15. Offline

C0nsole

I bet it just gained 3 since it started working again, I bet its in a period of time of like 1 hour :p I think during that time downloads were just at a total standstill, not being logged at all.

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  16. Offline

Hoolean

I gathered about 100, which is about 1/3 of what I probably would of gotten, especially due to the new release of a version :confused:

17. Offline

Skyost

Use the metrics plugin (MCStats.org) if you're not sure ;)

18. Offline

muffinjello

Hmm.. I am pretty sure that they aren't updating... last time I checked (a few hours ago) my new plugin had 0 downloads, yet people were commenting about using it. :eek:
    (the problem persisted)

*Checks again right now*
    Woot! Downloads are back up! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.