Question donators

Discussion in 'General Help' started by roguetrooper, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

roguetrooper

is it possible to give in game currency to a player say if they donate and not include it in a kit or they would receive it every time they received the kit, which would then take it from a one off, I know I could make it so they could only claim the kit once but what if I wanted them to be able to get the kit everyday but not the money
    Thanks for any help in advance

2. @roguetrooper So they get money if they donate? If they money can be used to give them an advantage then no, same with the kit.

3. Offline

roguetrooper

I am understanding most of the kits parts but like in most servers they give a specified amount of in game currency for purchasing a set kit or rank via donations

ie
    Perks
    • Access to 5 player vaults (/pv #)
    • Get $300000 on purchase
    • Catch mobs in eggs (creeper, pigman, zombie, skeleton, spider)
    • Repair normal armor (/repair)
    • Create [Warp] signs
    • Change your nickname (/nick)
    that sort of thing

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
  4. @roguetrooper THIS will explain what you can and can't do in terms of donator perks.

5. Offline

roguetrooper

that was helpful so basically selling the samples above would break the eula or would It just be the selling of the ingame soft currency, yet if im reading the eula page correct they could fund the soft currency by using hard currency

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. @roguetrooper I believe the only thing allowed in that list is /nick

8. Offline

roguetrooper

You can sell cosmetic items for hard currency directly or allow players to fund an “account” specific to your server. It’s up to the host of the server to decide how this works. Remember that capes are the exception to this rule – you are not allowed to give them away or sell them,
    im glad I asked this question as I wouldn't want to be caught out by this one,
    this is the full list
    Perks
    • Access to 5 player vaults (/pv #)
    • Get $300000 on purchase
    • Catch mobs in eggs (creeper, pigman, zombie, skeleton, spider)
    • Repair normal armor (/repair)
    • Create [Warp] signs
    • Change your nickname (/nick)
    • Fort Silk Kit (/kit fortsilk)
    • 1 Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency 2, Fortune 2, Silk Touch 1)
    • God Kit (/kit god)
    • 64 Grass
    • 48 Coal
    • 8 God Apples
    • 8 Emeralds
    • 12 Diamonds
    • 1 Lava Bucket
    • 1 Water Bucket
    • 192 Log (32 of each type)
    • 256 Cobblestone
    • 3 Horse Eggs
    • 2 Villager Eggs

9. Offline

noseynose03

As stated above, the idiots at Microsoft/Mojang reinforced the EULA to make it so non-advantage items are allowed to be sold, but most server only set it to true, to have their server. I am pretty sure you will not get caught, unless someone reports you and then whatever happens from there. I owned many server and have never been shut down from donating for money or kits. To answer your question, there is a command give on donate thing on buycraft (not to sure about DonationCraft), where you may type /eco give [Their Function For Player] [Amount].

Hope this helped, Kedis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.