Disconnect.endofstream Read Timed out

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by thekris1234, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

THEK

Hi,

We have someone on our server who is constantly being disconnected with the error shown on our console:

Read timed out
    PLAYERNAME lost connection. Disconnect.endofstream

It's only him though. Any idea what could be causing it? I'm using CB 714.

2. update your cb, it won't break anything. if that dosen't fix it check back here.

3. Offline

Johniver

I have the same problem on my server, mostly happens to one player.
    The cpu load goes from 10% to 100%.

I have tried 709, 733, 735.

4. Offline

pomo4ka

+1 - Tell me what to do? :) B733

5. Offline

EvilSeph

An End of Stream error usually happens when the client is overflowed with so many updates that it can't handle. This is usually caused by fire or a lot of redstone. Could be that the area around the person is on fire (possibly due to lightning?).

6. Offline

pomo4ka

It is necessary to protect against fire and TNT, so that because of thisproblem can not be. What about lightning, if you turn it off, what sensewas it done? :)

7. Offline

Johniver

There is little to few redstones, and I use WorldGuard, to stop fires (after 10 fires the two firs day of 1.5).

Somehow the problem gets more severe when one of the players on the server is building in his chunk. So I thought it might be a problem with the chunk... but problem mostly happens when he is online. Strange if this is coincidence. I tested the chunk when he was offline, and nothing happened with the server it worked fine, so I think I can rule out corrupt chunk...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.