Dev Development Team

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by ShowbizLocket61, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ShowbizLocket61

Hey there!
    I've been a developer working alone for a long time, and recently I've been wondering how it's like to work with a few other java enthusiasts.
    So! I want to assemble a team of Javarvars!
    Reply here if you're interested
    As of now, we do not have any cemented project ideas, but enhancements for Towny had been brought up.
    Hope to see you soon! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  2. Offline

linuxsudo

What's a javarvar?

You're gonna go have to look at a different section or perhaps even recruitment forums that's appropriate for Bukkit plugin writers.

XxgustaveseXx likes this.
  3. Offline

MarinD99

I'd be interested.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

MarinD99 likes this.
  5. Offline

ShowbizLocket61

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  6. Offline

kampai

Why not use saros for eclipse. Saros allows you to edit code real time, however you have to remove the other developer's jars before exporting the plugin

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Somebody has to host it 24/7, and make a mistake and nobody can run it anymore.

8. Offline

kampai

Well I mean they can take turns hosting it with whoever's online and maybe have one main person. And when no one is online and someone wants to edit, they can just edit it from the project saros gave them and add the corrections to the main project

That's what I did at least

9. Offline

flash1110

I'm interested in this.

10. Offline

MarinD99

Would like to know whether this project is still online.

11. Offline

Gonmarte

12. Offline

MarinD99

It's been more than a month since this thread was created, I would honestly like to know whether this project is still active. I'd seriously like to work with someone in a team.

13. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

And only Eclipse users can use it.

timtower likes this.
  14. Offline

16austin16

Still need devs?

15. Offline

mcdorli

Its 2.5 months old, and he is probably looking for more experienced developers

16. Offline

ZP18

I am not necessarily looking for experienced just committed, I don't even mind if they have never done Bukkit Development before, as long as I know that they can be dedicated enough to learn, improve and perform

17. Offline

mythbusterma

You all could always contribute to Trident, just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.