Development stage on plugins

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by ZachBora, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ZachBora

Hello,

I don't know if it's a bug or a plugin approver but when I add files to one of my plugins it keeps changing the development stage to RELEASE when the plugin is still in Alpha. It sorts of pisses me off because people except a fully functional plugin, but this one is in Alpha because there are bugs to be expected and missing functionality.

Can someone check if approvers change plugin status or if it's something in the code that forces this. I've already got enough problems without having to worry about my plugin settings changing all by themselves.

I've manually set it back to Alpha. Plugin in question : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cloneme/

Ok I see what happened. When I uploaded the file, it is by default to "Release".
    Please change that to be by default the Plugin stage.

Edit: And now that I've put all my files Alpha... it says it requires Beta or Release files. Seriously why can't I make Alpha releases public? Alright I'll make it in Beta even if in my opinion it isn't.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

pyraetos

If it's not ready, a better option would be to request Experimental. Otherwise, it will keep bugging you to submit files and switch to beta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.