Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

Tauryuu

I don't mind installing it manually. I just don't like custom launchers for any games in general.

3. Offline

BattleGroundxx

Can you make it a single player mod instead of having to download the launcher

4. Offline

swift_fox24

1st, having just a mod that could be manually installed like the former BukkitContrib would be great!

2nd, while using the Spoutcraft launcher I cannot connect to any servers without Spout. My server with Spout works perfectly, however.

5. Offline

PALKOVNIK

hi.
    stupid question, but how to start game with custom nickname and on my own server using Spoutcraft launcher?
    when i just type nickname and press "Login" button it's trying to connect minecraft.net. what should i do?

6. Offline

alta189

I answered all of this earlier

7. Offline

alta189

Umm

8. Offline

Stephen304

So you're making it so that if we try to use the vanilla launcher then it will go back to normal minecraft?

9. Offline

alta189

yes

You will have to manually update

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  10. Offline

Stephen304

It would be cool if the actual spoutcraft files checked for updates if specified in the options screen so the launcher wound't be necessary for automatic updating, but you probably hate me enough for asking repetitively for a mod for normal installs. :p

11. Offline

alta189

I will not create anything that updates and installs the normal mod, I created the launcher for auto updating, if you refuse to use the system that we created, then you will be on your own for updating

12. Offline

Stephen304

Fair enough.

13. Offline

Tauryuu

I don't mind doing that.

14. Offline

Jon Cherwin

Hey :D I recently tried the SpoutLauncher and I really liked it! For awhile, I've been using a third-party launcher that is quite useful for loading single-player mods. Here's the link (http://www.frustra.org/mycraft). Basically what it does is load all the mods from a pre-specified mods folder, this is explained more in-depth in the video on the launchers website. I thought this might be a good idea for you, that is if your not already working on something of your own for single-player mods, like a in-launcher GUI :3 ALSO, that launcher has a built-in fly mode bound to the letter "v". <---- my favorite feature.

15. Spout is specifically not compatible with other client mods. It's not going to be integrated with that other launcher.

16. Offline

Jameskolar

I love this mod, but the server clint tends to cause me horrific lag on my own server. If I play with my regular minecraft launcher than the lag stops completely even though I still have the server plugins installed on my bukkit server. Is there anyway that I might be able to reduce the lag or is there anything that could help reduce the lag?

Edit: It turns out that I forgot to turn the graphics to fast and now that I have the lag is very minimal and is nearly as good as the default minecraft launcher. Sorry about reporting this.

17. Offline

Liger_XT5

I'd hate to be a pain in the neck, but since the issue of spout being download every time I reload/restart the server, I've found some plugins that I knew worked before. LWC continues to put out errors when before it worked just fine, and I've recently been told Growbie doesn't work on the server. (Not sure how long that had be inactive.)

The last few plugins that were changed in the last couple weeks are: MineBackup, Bigbrother, Styxspace, LWC, Dynmap, Narrowtuxlib, and Spout. From oldest to newest.

Full plugin list:
    Show Spoiler

BananaLogArchiver0.1

BedHome0.1

BigBrother1.10.1-SNAPSHOT

BlastControl1.0.6

ChairCraft1.2.4

CommandBook1.5.1-customized

CommandSigns0.9

DropChest0.7.9

dynmap0.19.2

iChat2.3.1

iConomy5.0

iConomyChestShop2.74

Inception0.9delta

IOBookcase1.32

Jail1.2.1

Lampstone0.6

LWC3.31

milkAdmin1.0-05.14

MineBackup0.4.4

MinecartManiaAutomations1.2.3

MinecartManiaCore1.2.8

MinecartManiaSignCommands1.2.8

MinequeryPlus0.3.3

MobBounty4.05

MobileAdmin3.0

MonsterTriggers0.4

MuddersMilk1.4

MultiVerse1.7.2

NarrowtuxLib0.5.1

NaturalGiants1.3

obuShutTheHellUp0.2

OddItem0.6.5

OpenInv1.3.1

PerformanceTweaks0.08

Permissions3.1.5

PistonChest0.4.2

PlgLogCmd1.0

PvPToggle0.2.5

RemoteToolkitPlugin0.45b

rTriggers2.2

SimpleReserve0.2.6

SkylandsPlugin1.4

Spout1.0.1

StyxSpace1.0

TelePlusPlus1.3.4

Tombstone1.3.0

Turnstile1.8

VanishNoPickup1.7

WorldBorder1.2.3

WorldEdit4.6

WorldGuard5.1.1

xWarp2.12.0

18. Offline

Jumla

Could you give us the Class files for the spout mod? I'm sure lots of us have other mods installed, and we don't want a fresh jar.

19. Offline

Jon Cherwin

All I'm doing is giving suggestions. Its a pain in the ass to load single-player mods, especially with the shit quality of ModLoader o.e

20. Offline

RGadelha

Last SpoutCraft dev build #75:
    Code:
    OpenAL initialized.

Changed World: null
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
            at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Buffer.java:538)
            at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.putInt(DirectByteBuffer.java:691)
            at ji.generateMipMaps(RenderEngine.java:307)
            at ji.a(RenderEngine.java:280)
            at ji.b(RenderEngine.java:157)
            at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1010)
            at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:578)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Stopping!
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException: componentargument pData
            at sun.java2d.windows.GDIWindowSurfaceData.initOps(Native Method)
            at sun.java2d.windows.GDIWindowSurfaceData.<init>(GDIWindowSurfaceData.java:271)
            at sun.java2d.windows.GDIWindowSurfaceData.createData(GDIWindowSurfaceData.java:130)
            at sun.java2d.d3d.D3DScreenUpdateManager.getGdiSurface(D3DScreenUpdateManager.java:527)
            at sun.java2d.d3d.D3DScreenUpdateManager.createGraphics(D3DScreenUpdateManager.java:276)
            at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.getGraphics(WComponentPeer.java:598)
            at java.awt.Component.getGraphics(Component.java:3015)
            at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(RepaintArea.java:227)
            at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(WComponentPeer.java:347)
            at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4936)

SoundSystem shutting down...    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4686)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:707)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:101)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:666)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:664)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:680)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:678)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:677)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:211)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:128)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:117)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:113)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:105)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
        Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

21. Offline

Vaupell

Spout launcher is sooooo slow, any ideas why?
    minecraft normal launcher is instant, but spout launcher takes litteraly up to 60secs to launch.. :(

Jon Cherwin likes this.
  22. Offline

alta189

Spoutcraft is incompatible with other mods, but if you bothered to read the last page you would know that I am working on a way for you to just install the client mod to your regular client

I know, Im working on a fix for the memory bug.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. Offline

Vaupell

Hmm and how do i get to use HD textures with this, manually patching the .jar ? :(

Usaully i just run/install hdpatcher and let it install/unstall all the client side addons..
    will that still work for spout? HD textures is a must for fun. not for highdef, but for large texture files on a 16bit game :D

Stephen304 likes this.
  24. Offline

PALKOVNIK

you should add this to something like FAQ

25. Offline

Randy Schouten

Amazing package!

I've implemented Spout in my newest plugin a bit, it looks awesome.
    Keep it up!

26. Offline

SpoutDev

You just put the texture packs in your textures folder and enable them.

27. Offline

Wulfspider

We have plans to, just haven't yet.

We are already planning an API for client mods to use.

28. Offline

Vaupell

Ohh lol it supports HD textures out of the box? :p nice in that case.
    Just wanted to turn those "clouds" off as i usually dow ith optifine ;)

29. Offline

Wulfspider

It is a "single player mod" just as it was with BukkitContrib, the launcher is merely a way of downloading and installing it easily.

There is no offline mode right now. When using our launcher, you have to login to your minecraft.net account.

30. Yay PacketListener. Yay Java insecure reflection techniques. I'm now monitoring Notch's Packet103SetSlot class and reading all three of its private fields.

How broken is that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.