Inactive [DEV] SpoutPlugin - Unleash the flow of endless possibilities [1.0-1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SpoutDev, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SpoutDev

In order to centralize support of our legacy projects, we will no longer be providing support on Bukkit. Please use www.spout.org for support with our projects going forward.

2. Offline

Buckethead

if i use spout with 1.0 and a plugin called textplayer i get this

Code:
    22:17:50 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'text
    ' in plugin TextPlayer v1.2.0
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    5)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    78)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:757)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :180)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :550)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.permissions.AnjoPermissionsHandler.permiss
    ion(AnjoPermissionsHandler.java:60)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.permissions.AnjoPermissionsHandler.has(Anj
    oPermissionsHandler.java:49)
    at net.milkbowl.vault.permission.plugins.Permission_GroupManager.playerH
    as(Permission_GroupManager.java:113)
    at net.milkbowl.vault.permission.Permission.has(Permission.java:67)
    at com.codisimus.plugins.textplayer.User.isAdmin(User.java:56)
    at com.codisimus.plugins.textplayer.listeners.CommandListener.onCommand(
    CommandListener.java:61)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 14 more

3. Offline

olloth

Not sure if that's our fault, I see a permission failing and some other issues there.

4. Offline

Buckethead

what is all this

AllowSkyCheat: false
    AllowClearWaterCheat: false
    AllowStarsCheat: false
    AllowWeatherCheat: false
    AllowTimeCheat: false
    AllowCoordsCheat: false
    AllowEntityLabelCheat: false
    AllowVoidFogCheat: false

5. Offline

RaesWolf

Yes it is the latest version i made sure of that and it was fine for a few days and now its looks to be causing crashes

6. Offline

Epics

Spout seems to disable the placement of trapdoors on glowstones. Broke sooooooooo many peoples lamps today. Why would you do such a thing... :.(

7. Offline

NoPride

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what may cause this?

2011-12-25 07:16:56 [INFO] Unexpected Exception: PacketCacheHashUpdate, 20
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:185)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:195)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataInputStream.readLong(DataInputStream.java:416)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spoutapi.packet.PacketCacheHashUpdate.readData(PacketCacheHashUpdate.java:51)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.packet.CustomPacket.a(CustomPacket.java:95)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:79)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.h(NetworkManager.java:149)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:263)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:77)
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [INFO] Connection reset
    2011-12-25 07:16:56 [INFO] Odeay lost connection: disconnect.endOfStream
    2011-12-25 07:17:05 [INFO] Read timed out
    This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-1.0.1-R1-b1597jnks (MC: 1.0.1) (Implementing API version 1.0.1-R1)
    Spout version 644
    Plugins: Votifier, Lottery, BigBrother, BukkitSpeak, Transporter, GravelClay, Permissions, iConomy, Spout, Essentials, VirtualShop, BukkitCompat, Simple Prefix, MinecraftViewer, LWC, mcMMO, PermissionsBukkit, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsProtect, Landmarks, DropChest, Minequery, WorldBorder, dynmap

Thanks

8. Offline

superdupernova

I would like spoutcraft if it didn't completely mess up the layout of the original minecraft launcher, I hate the way it looks. You guys should make it look the same, just have the additional functions. Or, at least give an option for it to look like the default MC launcher.

9. Offline

Many spout plugins allow people to set the texture pack for clients to prevent xray, tese mods can circumvent that.

10. Offline

Wulfspider

The launcher is our own and will likely never be the same, but I am sure you are talking about the client main menu. Change happens, and the new main menu is a work in progress. We have plans for it and it's not nearly complete. The issue we ran into with it was that centering all the buttons became a cluttered mess. There are hotkeys you can use to access each page right now as well, just use the first letter of each button.

Yes, and is that a question or what?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  11. Offline

Ok, well if you can't/won't block the mods, is it possible to add a check for what the player's current texture pack is?

12. Offline

Afforess

I'm away - probably something I did trying to fix the biome stuff.

13. Offline

superdupernova

Also, when playing with Spoutcraft, I seem to get a lot more lag from servers.

14. What servers ?

15. Offline

Rahazan

I actually quite love the launcher's looks.

16. Offline

Wulfspider

Lag from servers or video lag? Very easy to overdo it with the video settings. I suggest using the "Optimize" button.

17. Offline

superdupernova

Lag from servers, I have a fairly powerful computer that runs my server smoothly with the default launcher. When I switch to spoutcraft, it's like it doesn't connect to the server as well.

18. So you are trying to use spoutcraft on no spout servers.

19. Offline

superdupernova

No, it runs Spout. I just get more lag.

20. Offline

Zone

Define what you mean by lag. Server Ping? and so on.

21. Offline

superdupernova

Block lag, plugin lag, sometimes when moving I lag back, and sometimes I lag out.

22. Offline

Sh4d0w

When comes Spoutplugins to change the mapheight? Has anybody information about it?

23. Offline

Wulfspider

It was never planned to have it in it. The Spoutcraft client supports custom heights, so any plugin can be made to allow for custom heights.

24. Offline

Sh4d0w

Yes i mean additionally plugins using Spout. Do you know there is any plugin in developing process?

And a 2nd thing:
    Why takes the clicking of Textures so long to open the selectionwindow? And are there features planned, which accelerating up the logout speed?

25. Offline

Wulfspider

I don't know of any map height plugins right now other than the test plugin someone made.

Textures page takes however long it takes to read the pack resolution from all of your packs you have installed.

26. Offline

Sh4d0w

ah ok thank you

but i think the text pack resolution is sometimes wrong?

I'm using a 128px textpack, but 256 shown...

27. I know, so will the support be added to spout or glowstone ?

28. Offline

Wulfspider

Support is already there in the Spout/Glowstone server, just not configurable yet.

The checking is done on a select list of files and uses the highest resolution found.
    https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spoutcr.../pclewis/mcpatcher/mod/TextureUtils.java#L444

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  29. Offline

shauwk

if i make everyone that wants to join server use spout craft, that means i wont need plugins such as orebuscator {antixray} and NoCheat(antifly,speed,etc)?

30. Offline

Wulfspider

No necessarily. There are hack clients that spoof the Spoutcraft usage check and the possibility is still there for manual Spoutcraft installs and other client mods, even though that usage is getting slim.

31. But that's the dev server that's far in the future, how about spout plugin ?

Meaning the renamed spout and not a addon / plugin for the old spout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.