[DEV/RPG] mmoCore v1.3 - Required for mmoMinecraft plugins [Spout] [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Rycochet, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Rycochet

Now using BukkitDev for releases...
    This thread will remain for discussion only.
    Files also available here.

2. Offline

Shadow15

Alright I got it to work, thanks for the Spout tip. Also if I may ask, how exactly do you get the pirate chat to work?

3. Offline

Rycochet

For Pirate chat just add the mmoChatPirate plugin, and add the Pirate filter to any channel you want it in (ie, "filters: [Say,Pirate]").

4. Offline

The3vilm0nk3y

how much longer before permissions are implemented into this. i dont want everyone on my server to be able to create parties. is there anyway to limit this?

5. Offline

Rycochet

I'm in the middle of making a shared database in mmoCore for other plugins to use (ie, so there's no need for a new database for any plugin just wanting to save a single item of data) which I'll hopefully finish by tomorrow, and I'll get the Party permissions done afterwards.

Currently thinking of -
    mmo.party.invite
    mmo.party.accept
    mmo.party.match1.invite
    mmo.party.match1.accept
    mmo.party.match2.invite
    mmo.party.match2.accept

The first two would be global, the match1 and match2 would mean you could only invite / accept from people with the same permission (for later factions etc - though that might get other API methods for it instead ;-) )

I'd sort of like to be able to add more permission nodes dynamically, but can't see a way to check the node list easily...

6. Offline

spydercanopus

I really love this plugin. Do you think it will be updated for 1.0? Or does it already.. i'm afraid to try.

7. Offline

Rycochet

http://files.mmo.me.uk/dev/ - I just haven't got around to changing the version numbers and releasing them properly (they are fully updated though).

8. Offline

FloppyDingo

I don't quite understand how to work the mmoChatTitles plugin. Could you provide an example of how to set a title on someone? I made some user groups in PermissionsEX then went in and put:

Default:
    - group.admin=&3[Admin]
    - group.GroupLeader=&6[Group Leader]

ect. ect. in the ChatTitles config, and the only one that worked was Admin.

Also, I don't see a place to change the base colors of names anywhere. Not even in mmoCore:

#Core Configuration
    update_download: false
    update_hours: 24
    show_display_name: true
    show_player_faces: true
    database:
    hsqldb:
    port: '9001'
    username: sa
    hostname: localhost
    password: ''
    database: minecraft
    type: sqlite
    mysql:
    port: '3306'
    username: root
    hostname: localhost
    password: ''
    database: minecraft

9. Offline

Rycochet

They need to be real permissions, not some funky group stuff that's not supported by bukkit perms. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mmochattitle/

Colours need a "player_colors:" node in mmoCore that works the same way as titles, use a single character colour code after the = sign.

10. Offline

morizuki

hoping some updates soon for the Latest Spout..

11. Offline

Rycochet

I need more time in the day, but hopefully can get them updated to the latest bukkit and spout plugin soon - spending all of my coding time on updating the spout gui code for the new spout server ;-)

12. Offline

FatMiners

@Rycochet
    i have tried using mmoparty, mmocore and SpoutPlugin only on one of my test servers, it works but my console spams me this:
    ArithmeticException: / by zero
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at mmo.Core.MMO.getArmor(MMO.java:114)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at mmo.Core.gui.GenericLivingEntity.getBottomValue(GenericLivingEntity.java:189)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at mmo.Core.gui.GenericLivingEntity.onTick(GenericLivingEntity.java:246)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at org.getspout.spoutapi.gui.GenericScreen.onTick(GenericScreen.java:139)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at org.getspout.spoutapi.gui.InGameScreen.onTick(InGameScreen.java:70)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.onTick(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:1209)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at org.getspout.spout.ServerTickTask.run(ServerTickTask.java:40)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:503)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    2012-02-04 10:33:18 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    im using the latest build of you mmoparty plugin.
    - FatMiners

13. Offline

Rycochet

Go to http://files.mmo.me.uk/dev/ and grab the mmoCore dev build, it was fixed a couple of days ago - I just need the time to update all the plugins to the latest Bukkit RB...

14. Offline

FatMiners

ok thx mate it works great now! :)

15. Offline

Zudo

I have been having a problem, and i hope you can fix it. I have been using your plugin that are quite awsome (using MMOcore, MMOparty, MMOdamage, and MMOtarget) and whenever I have a wolf in my party it overlaps the other players name.
    [​IMG]
    I am also using Mywolf which might affect it. (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mywolf/) This might effect it, but if you can solve it that would be awesome!

16. Offline

Rycochet

Sorry, didn't notice the reply. Only thing I can think of is if that's an old version - make sure you're running the latest dev builds of everything and see if it's still happening. I'm pretty sure that I came across that in a build quite a while ago. Don't think it's possible for any other plugin to affect the gui layout...

17. Offline

deluxxee

Not work!

● Minecraft: #1.2.4
    Code:
    SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling mmoCore v2.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/util/config/Configuration
        at mmo.Core.MMOPlugin.onEnable(MMOPlugin.java:169)
        at mmo.Core.MMOCore.onEnable(MMOCore.java:97)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:250)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:232)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:374)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more

18. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Rycochet. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5