Decay

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jamiemac262, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Offline

jamiemac262

hi, I am running a server with a role Play aspect to it. I need a plugin that will simulate the world 'decaying'....
    I struggle with words so I will try and describe an example

on my server... Bedrock simulates dead patches of map. so I would like a plugin that would start from a single point and spread (like grass on dirt) to replace every block with bedrock.

for the sake of prolonging the end of the map I think it would be best if it was possible to decide the number of chunks that can be infected(or make it possible to only infect an area for example a world guard region) so it would be (for example) 4 chunks surrounding the start block

the goal on the server is to find a block (in this case obsidian) that can 'cure' the infected areas.... one obsidian will cure a chunk----I understand that this paragraph might be difficult so it's really optional if it's too difficult---- the obsidian must be placed on an infected block otherwise the decay should ignore it (you can't heal a rash on your hand by putting cream on your back)

Ideas for commands:

/decay start - start the decay if it has been given the stop command
    /decay here - start the decay on the block the player is standing on
    /decay stop - stop decaying
    /decay cure - cure the infected chunk without obsidian

Ideas for permissions:

decay.start
    decay.stop
    decay.here
    decay.cure

When I'd like it by: as soon as possible because I am using world edit to do it just now. it's getting tedious

2. Offline

lewisyouldon

Ill see what I can do