custom map plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by geni, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

2. Offline

geni

what do u mean i downloaded 2.6 as u said

3. Offline

Perform those commands in the console and return the output of those

4. Offline

geni

how to output them ?

5. Offline

Copy paste?

6. Offline

geni

15.04 07:02:08 [Server] INFO Authors: Khorn and Olof Cayorion Larsson
    15.04 07:02:08 [Server] INFO Advanced custom world generator.
    15.04 07:02:08 [Server] INFO TerrainControl version 2.6.0

15.04 07:02:38 [Server] INFO This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks (MC: 1.7.2) (Implementing API version 1.7.2-R0.3)

7. Offline

Elderblock likes this.
  8. Offline

Elderblock

If he want's a custom terrain why doesn't he just ask a terrain designer to design the terrain for him... They can render much more realistic terrains than a generator as a generator has to use a seed which can affect the world generation and what it is allowed to generate thus in some cases repeating previous terrain!

9. Offline

geni

i tryed looking for one but i couldnt find any can u help me plz

10. Offline

Elderblock

Geni thank you for replying... I am not a very good terraformer (landscaper) but I do do terraforming! If you would like terraforming done for you I am perfectly welcome to do it for you! Please reply to me by messaging if you are interested with what you want and what you are using the server for! This will be great and I would love to help! If you do not think I am suitable I am sure I could find you some more experienced terraformers but be warned! They may not do it, or not be committed depending on the size! Unlike me whom will do a very large map if needed! (I have a terraforming program)

11. Offline

geni

hey elderblock i will be so happy to help me i am making faction server and anything will work for me do u have other way to contact easyer ?

Elderblock likes this.
  12. Offline

Elderblock

You can email me, skype me or do facebook with me! I will message you in private as people get angry (for some odd reason) if you talk about skype in the forums! :|

13. Offline

Commonly about this:

Elderblock likes this.
  14. Offline

Elderblock

timtower Thanks for pointing this out ... terribly sorry!

I have moved conversation about map requirement's to private chat as I do not want to share personal details...

I also am very new to the bukkit forum's and so do not know all the rules sorry timtower :(

15. Offline

I am just pointing them out ;) That is also a pretty new rule so not everybody knows about it.
    Was added to get rid of people that would ask money for plugins.

Elderblock likes this.
  16. Offline

Elderblock

Thanks for letting me know... I am not looking for money though :) but I do see your point! A like and a definite subscription to you!

timtower likes this.