CreeperCoal [Request]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Dark-Skript, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Offline

Dark-Skript

I need just a simple plugin that changes gunpowder into coal in realtime upon creeper drop and gunpowder interaction.

Many thanks!

2. Offline

colony88

Wait, what? So you want creepers to drop coal?

3. Offline

Dark-Skript

Yes and I also want any gunpowder that players manage to get turned into coal. I don't have any use for tnt and its blocked on my server anyway.

Can anyone make this for me? I am going to make my server public very soon but need the last few things.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  4. Offline

Sadlar

And what about fireworks? Are they disabled too? Beacuse they need a lot of gunpowder...
    There are many plugins that change the drop of mobs, and you can make players be short of gunpowder by making them able to sell it somehow

5. Offline

Zarius

I changed the Creeper drops like this on my server using OtherDrops (which I also develop). Here's an example:

Code:
      CREEPER:
        - drop: NOTHING # override default drop
        - drop: COAL
          chance: 50% # or whatever chance you want

Not sure about changing it on interaction.

6. Offline

Kiakaha

You're also wiping out all access to Splash potions.

I suggest a better solution would be to just remove the recipe for TNT (with Recipe manager) or one of the dozens of other recipe modifying plugins

7. Offline

Dark-Skript

This worked fine, thanks very much!

Now I just need to modify recipe for potion and fireworks to use coal instead :)

8. Offline

Zarius

If you haven't already got a plugin for modifying the recipes there's one called RecipeManager that I've heard is good.