Credit Card Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Reliuxx, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Offline

Reliuxx

I'd like a plugin where a player can pay people/buy things using a credit card. A credit card account is opened using /copen. When you create an account you are given a credit card(paper named &bCredit card with a lore of your debt to the "Bank") and are told your credit limit. The credit card is a paper that displays your debt to the "Bank". You can pay using your credit card with /cpay. I'd like a default credit limit of $50,000, but a command (/climit <player> <amount>) to change a players credit limit. If you don't pay the bank after 24 hours, so like the bills, your money will be reset. I'd like there to be a warning every hour saying you have <X> time to pay your bills or your money will be cleared! <removed>

[edit by JaguarJo: removed personal info and payment reference. All plugins made for these request threads are provided free of charge as per forum guidelines. Please keep all discussion in the thread. Thank you.]

2. Offline

antares330

there are some credit card plugins out there... unsure if they have all the features your looking for... but could ask the dev...
    ~Ant

3. Offline

simgar98

Are you sure you want this? I can just see people getting 20 alts on and giving themselves all that cash :/ that would pretty much ruin your economy, wouldnt it?

4. Offline

Gerov

simgar98 You could check if two people had the same IP address, that'd help unless they had a proxy.

5. Gerov The problem is what if player1 comes on then his brother or friend came on at the same house then player2 would be blocked.

6. Offline

Gerov

7. Offline

OrangeGuy

You can easily do this by Essentials :/