CreateKits & Duel

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lukmad4, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lukmad4

Plugin category: KitPvP

Suggested name: CreateKits or something related.

What I want: I am looking for a plugin like kohi's or badlion's where you the player can create custom kits just like badlion & kohi lets you do. I would like this to be in sign form (See picture) where the player can click a chest with configurable items in it. Then save them to a sign, I have seen some plugins like this (some being 1 :p) but that one would just save the players inventory and not the armor (it also didn't have all these features I am requesting). (The chest feature is optional if you have extra time but the signs I need.) Example: http://prntscr.com/5qhrnc
    Ideas for commands:
    none
    Ideas for permissions: "CreateKits.Save" and "CreateKits.Load" for the chest (again optional) "CreateKits.Chest"

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

DUEL PLUGIN

Plugin category: KitPvP

Suggested name: Dueler/Matcher or something

What I want: So for this plugin I want 2 things, a /duel {Playername} and /duel accept feature with configurable arenas (The plugin would randomly chose out of all the arenas and put you in one) and a /match feature where you do /match and it will put you a queue and once another player is found it would send you to one of the 1v1 arenas against that player. Now yes, I know there are plugins like this but the thing that is different is that they need to have all the gear they were wearing when they did /match or /duel all these other plugins I have found give you a set-amount of gear that is configurable in the config and they can't make/use custom kits that they have made. If it is possible please add a very "flexible" config meaning when they join the queue for a match you can set what it says when it counts down you can change that etc. So everything chat related you can customize.
    Ideas for commands:
    /duel {Playername} /duel accept /duel create "Name of Arena" (Would create an arena named that using the worldedit region you have selected) Even if you cant incorporate the worldedit then please add "/duel arena "name of area" pos1" and "/duel arena "name of arena" pos 2". and /match (this would use the duel arenas).
    Ideas for permissions: "Dueler.duel" -- "Dueler.accept" -- "Dueler.admin" Admin would give permission to all admin things IE creating arenas etc. "Dueler.Match" <- Would join the matching queue.
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

I know I rambled on alot, I just wanted to be as specific as possible but I think you understand the main idea of what I want. Thanks ahead of time and I hope someone can make this plugin for me!

Also I made this 2 in 1 forum post so it didn't look to spammy.

2. I got one but isn't finished and im too lazy to finish it xD if you wanna see what i have done : <link redacted by Eyamaz.>

3. Offline

eyamaz

@MaTaMoR_

use an allowed download site only, please. Mega is not allowed. Use DBO or dropbox.

4. Offline

nverdier

@eyamaz Is there some complete list of allowed download sites? From what I hear, it's only dropbox, google drive, and filedropper. Is this correct?

eyamaz likes this.
  5. Offline

eyamaz

And DBO, obviously. Also, google drive is allowed as long as the file does not require you to be logged in to download.

nverdier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.